website statistics

Tennis Davis/Fed Cup 2017

Milan

Croatia's Davis Cup team for the upcoming tie will be:

Franko Skugor, Nikola Mektic, Ante Pavic and Marin Draganja :cry:

And this will be against Spain's team:

Rafael Nadal, Roberto Bautista Agut, Pablo Carreno Busta and Marc Lopez

Oh boy, I hope we will have our best team together again when we play World Group play off tie in September.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol this moment when you play in Italy without Cibulková and only with a debuting young girl Šramková somewhere around millionth place WTA and Hantuchová which didn´t won a single match last 2 years ! but suddenly you won :lol: the sport has no logic :d

18 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

What debacle for us... our "gold generation" is over :cry: Congrats Slovakia, you deserve it!

I don´t know if we deserved it, didn´t watched the matches at all, but I´m really shocked by the result, I would have never imagined that with a team of Šramková and Hantuchová it will not end by a 5-0 for Italy. wow, this is really what I call a upset :bowdown:

Still can not understand and believe how this team of unknown substitutes won in Italy. Crazy result, crazy upset

congrats and very well done babes

2Q==

and especially this young girl, maybe you never heard anything about her before, but this weekend she debuted in fed cup and won her 2 singles against Errani and Schiavonne and in front of Italian home crowd

Rebecca Great job :hug: