Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
hckosice

Men's Football UEFA European Under 21 Championship 2017

hckosice    808
9 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

awful game so far...

Absolutely, I can´t believe what we are doing...probably they are too much nervous and full of stress of first major tournament match, but c´mon we can do much better than this, not able to make 3 good passes, and once we are in goal chance we are not able to score in a empty net...hopefully coach will calm a bit the guys in the dressing room during the half time and we will play like we did last 2 and half years

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Absolutely, I can´t believe what we are doing...probably they are too much nervous and full of stress of first major tournament match, but c´mon we can do much better than this, not able to make 3 good passes, and once we are in goal chance we are not able to score in a empty net...hopefully coach will calm a bit the guys in the dressing room during the half time and we will play like we did last 2 and half years

Yeah, well, what about us :d Slovakia was supposed to be ( no offence ) the easiest opponent in this  group, and we play like kids against professionals :( either our "experts" were wrong or our team is not as strong as it was supposed to be. so... either way the experts are wrong :d

hckosice    808
47 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Yeah, well, what about us :d Slovakia was supposed to be ( no offence ) the easiest opponent in this  group, and we play like kids against professionals :( either our "experts" were wrong or our team is not as strong as it was supposed to be. so... either way the experts are wrong :d

As usual our biggest advantage is always the underestimating factor :d sometimes it´s fine to be a small country :d

but well, this was far from what this team can do, really trust me, they played much better during last past months, (during the Rio 2016 qualification it was a incredible fairy tale journey until this play-off return game in Italy and the bastard referee). but I assume the Huge Home crowd for your team :bowdown: and the stress of the first match + the rain were main reason why our play wasn´t what we expected

OlympicsFan    91

I am not very optimistic about this tournament, considering how many players are missing:

Sane, Kimmich, Weigl, Werner, Tah, Brandt, Süle, Goretzka and Can

The stars of this team should be Gnabry, Meyer and Dahoud.

The only good thing is that this doesnt count as olympic qualification tournament and in 2 years Sane, Brandt, Werner, Tah, Dahoud, Henrichs, Amiri, Havertz, Klostermann and Kehrer all will still be allowed to play, so i am very optimistic concerning the qualification for Tokyo.

hckosice    808

Today Game 2 for our boys, the real test against top favorite of the group England, Hopefully the kids will enjoy the match and the atmosphere. some 1500 slovak fans travelled to Poland for this game and they are already prepared to sing "Macejko" all the time :d

http://kielce.wyborcza.pl/kielce/10,88276,21978177,euro-u21-slowaccy-kibice-bawia-sie-na-kieleckim-rynku.html

hckosice    808

we lost :( but we played again a very good and brave match against the strongest opponent of the group. 

So one match remain against Sweden, already excited to watch our youngs to play another beautiful match full of awesome emotions :clap: