Men's Football UEFA European Under 21 Championship 2017

hckošice

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

awful game so far...

Absolutely, I can´t believe what we are doing...probably they are too much nervous and full of stress of first major tournament match, but c´mon we can do much better than this, not able to make 3 good passes, and once we are in goal chance we are not able to score in a empty net...hopefully coach will calm a bit the guys in the dressing room during the half time and we will play like we did last 2 and half years

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Absolutely, I can´t believe what we are doing...probably they are too much nervous and full of stress of first major tournament match, but c´mon we can do much better than this, not able to make 3 good passes, and once we are in goal chance we are not able to score in a empty net...hopefully coach will calm a bit the guys in the dressing room during the half time and we will play like we did last 2 and half years

Yeah, well, what about us :d Slovakia was supposed to be ( no offence ) the easiest opponent in this  group, and we play like kids against professionals :( either our "experts" were wrong or our team is not as strong as it was supposed to be. so... either way the experts are wrong :d

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

47 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Yeah, well, what about us :d Slovakia was supposed to be ( no offence ) the easiest opponent in this  group, and we play like kids against professionals :( either our "experts" were wrong or our team is not as strong as it was supposed to be. so... either way the experts are wrong :d

As usual our biggest advantage is always the underestimating factor :d sometimes it´s fine to be a small country :d

but well, this was far from what this team can do, really trust me, they played much better during last past months, (during the Rio 2016 qualification it was a incredible fairy tale journey until this play-off return game in Italy and the bastard referee). but I assume the Huge Home crowd for your team :bowdown: and the stress of the first match + the rain were main reason why our play wasn´t what we expected