website statistics

Track Cycling UCI World Championships 2017

dcro

3:22.920 for young Chloe Dygert :USA in the IP qualifying is quite a sensational time :bowdown:

Only a little over half a second slower than the 7 year old world record (set in Aguascalientes, so at high altitude) and more than 6,5 seconds faster than anyone else :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

3:22.920 for young Chloe Dygert :USA in the IP qualifying is quite a sensational time :bowdown:

Only a little over half a second slower than the 7 year old world record (set in Aguascalientes, so at high altitude) and more than 6,5 seconds faster than anyone else :d 

So no chance to beat it in the final, as she will overtake the Australian. :d

Though it's cool to see pursuit living up to its name once in a while. :p

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

:NED Lauriene van Riessen is a former speed skater. :yikes:

I thought that name sounded familiar. :p

Yes, I know her much more as a speed skater than a track cyclist :d 

She's the one who pulled this stunt in Rio :p

tumblr_obw3665ZKE1qdw1kro1_1280.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yes, I know her much more as a speed skater than a track cyclist :d 

She's the one who pulled this stunt in Rio :p

tumblr_obw3665ZKE1qdw1kro1_1280.jpg

Love the reaction from the people in the stands. :d

#banbestmen

Voinova only 3rd :yikes:

Just now, dcro said:

And I already thought this would be a super boring competition with the order remaining exactly the same as in qualification. :p

I saw pretty much exactly this post on the Dutch forum right before Voinova started :d 

Sajnok getting castrated there nopompom.gif