website statistics

Athletics EAA Team Super League European Championships 2017

dcro

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, rybak said:

What a disgusting broadcasting from Lille is, even worse than from WC in Deague :facepalm:And all those stupid judges, they robbed both Kołeczek and Kszczot :mad:

Kszczot deserved to be disqualified...he ran outside the track to pass the other guys.

4 minuty temu, Dunadan napisał:

Kszczot deserved to be disqualified...he ran outside the track to pass the other guys.

He ran outside track because he was pushing by French guy :)

Look for video on European Athletics profile on facebook.

8 minutes ago, rybak said:

He ran outside track because he was pushing by French guy :)

Look for video on European Athletics profile on facebook.

I've seen the video :): the French guy is ahead, there is no space to pass him, Kszczot bumps into him, goes outside the track behind the French, runs a bit on the grass and goes back on the track ahead of the French guy, gaining an advantage.:)

1 minutę temu, Dunadan napisał:

I've seen the video :): the French guy is ahead, there is no space to pass him, Kszczot bumps into him, goes outside the track behind the French, runs a bit on the grass and goes back on the track ahead of the French guy, gaining an advantage.:)

You probably saw wrong video :lol: I will not argue with you because it isn't place for this and I'm not agressive, I just want say that everyone saw that Kszczot winning the race and he currently and since few years he is one of the best 800m runners on the world :)