website statistics

Athletics EAA Team Super League European Championships 2017

dcro

Just now, dcro said:

Livestream for 1st league is still damaged lol.

EAA doesn't seem to care about lower divisions, they don't even have their own results system for them. And they write ignorant articles like: "Azerbaijan favourite for promotion", even though AZE doesn't appear to be entered in a lot of events. :facepalm:

Well, seeing as I was able to spectate the 1st league for a while, it's less broken than the 2nd league :d

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bearas said:

What a surprisingly bad organisation by Israel - results are  not coming up + live stream doesn't work. 

Well, there are some results from the field events, but 0 news on track events. But nevertheless, reminds me of Greece when their livestream and live results crashed 500 times per day.

6 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Also, I remember that top 6 or 8 of the athletes used to have more than 3 attempts in field events, but it seems that Hammer Throw ended for everyone after 3.

It was top 4 that got 4 attempts, and they still do in the higher divisions. :mumble:

#banbestmen

6 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Well, there are some results from the field events, but 0 news on track events. But nevertheless, reminds me of Greece when their livestream and live results crashed 500 times per day.

Don't remind me that Greek horror :smash:

BTW, Third League hosted by Malta updating results regularly :yes