Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
dcro

Athletics EAA Team European Championships 2017

Werloc    754

There is absolutely no consistency on what is being updated :d Pole Vault stopped at 4 meters, then the extra race of 100m. women was updated, but the discus ain't starting.

dcro    2,090

Malta though with a serious chance for promotion. :woot:

:GIB / :LIE / :SMR mixed team currently in 3rd place... I think top 3 will get promoted since the higher division has been expanded to 12 teams.

Edited by dcro

dcro    2,090
6 minutes ago, Werloc said:

There is absolutely no consistency on what is being updated :d Pole Vault stopped at 4 meters, then the extra race of 100m. women was updated, but the discus ain't starting.

I assume there's only one person working on it. :d

Werloc    754

Honestly, they could just e-mail me the results or something, I'd open a google docs and link the it over to the federations that are participating and update it regularly :d I wouldn't mind the work, I just want to know shit.

Werloc    754
1 minute ago, dcro said:

I assume there's only one person working on it. :d

I assume it's a highly trained hamster.

Werloc    754

It's probably wise to start making the team standings, cause they won't be touched until midnight, by my estimations.

Werloc    754

Since women in discus are having a 4th throw, the only legit results uploaded now are 400m Hurdles for both men and women.

Slovenia leading with 21, followed by Hungary on 17 and Lithuania + Slovakia on 16

hckosice    1,434

cool we are with Slovenia in the same division, looking how the everything around updating results things work I expect some small mixing troubles to come :d

Werloc    754

I WANT TO HANG MYSELF... Hammer Throw 4th throws not updated, Pole Vault stopped on 4.30 this time, running events stopped updating after 400m. Hurdles, Shot Put the names are all messed up, because there's not an athlete from Lithuania, long jump results momentarily showed up on women's discus. 0 clarity on what's happening.

dareza    512

woho 11.53 for Barjaktarovic. This is really nice. But her main discipline is 200 :p

rybak    390

What a funny finish in womens 4x100m relay in Lille :lol: Thanks this we finished second, just after Germany.

rybak    390

We are second after second day, with 6 points more than GB, but 15,5 less than Germany :(