website statistics

Athletics EAA Team Super League European Championships 2017

dcro

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, we nearly lost it all with two no throws in the javelin, but Edis got 80 metres on the third throw and we're in second at the moment.

Edit: okay, and we stayed second and also managed to limit the damage in 5000m. This is going to be overwhelmingly close...

Wouldn't be the case if our relay actually finished yesterday...

Edited by Werloc

13 minutes ago, Werloc said:

@OlympicIRL bring Shaemus, bring every single person that you can, we're in need of every cheer that is possible if we're to hold out against Slovenia :d

We are on our way!! :old:

Though Séamus became a little wary when I mentioned the trip because last time I told him we were going on a trip we ended up stranded in St.Kilda. As much as he enjoyed the peacefulness and beautiful scenery, the lack of any pub made him grow restless :d

But I promised him that the Slovakians are here and he remembered that they had bought him plenty of beer any time he met with them :d

Edited by OlympicIRL

Malta promoted following the disqualification of Georgian 4x400m relay! Controversy strikes!

Stadium announcer just said that and immediately a group of sad looking Maltese athletes started jumping around. :d

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

We are on our way!! :old:

Though Séamus became a little wary when I mentioned the trip because last time I told him we were going on a trip we ended up in St.Kilda. As much as he enjoyed the peacefulness and beautiful scenery, the lack of any pub made him grow restless :d

But I promised him that the Slovakians are here and he remembered that they had bought him plenty of beer any time he met with them :d

I'd honestly be fine if they cancelled the relays right now :d Then we could add Slovakia in our rivalry as well.