dcro

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minut temu, dcro napisał:

Swoboda and Povh disqualified.

Three women left racing for three spots in the final. :roflmao:

:facepalm: It just started and we already struggling, as our guy in 100m race also is out of final :(

3 часа назад, dcro сказал:

Swoboda and Povh disqualified.

Three women left racing for three spots in the final. :roflmao:

I lulz'ed when they laughed & hugged each other like old pals (that is kinda true btw) at the side :d

Yeah, that episode with Shamatrin ruined my mood a lil' bit. The judges were visibly happy when he twitched :wacko:

Happy for Iryna Herashchenko who equaled our high jump NUR (1.95). This will be a one hell competition at the national championship with 3 athletes hopefully going past 1.94.

Back to Lille. This is probably our weakest team ever. Many athletes skipped the national selection for this championship and chose commercial starts instead (can't blame them though). Certain people basically gave their spot away to less experienced competitors at the selection. Others simply chose the WCH as their priority.

I'm very happy for Smelyk. He's a refugee from the war zone and he barely finds money to pay his rent in Kyiv. Thankfully he's got help to take part this season.

8 minutes ago, Werloc said:

When we're in 1st league, the 1st league livestream is damaged or not working, when we're in 2nd league, then it ain't working either...

Livestream for 1st league is still damaged lol.

EAA doesn't seem to care about lower divisions, they don't even have their own results system for them. And they write ignorant articles like: "Azerbaijan favourite for promotion", even though AZE doesn't appear to be entered in a lot of events. :facepalm:

#banbestmen