phelps

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, dcro said:

Colombia looking good against Canada.

rather, Canada looking outstandingly bad against Colombia...:facepalm:

by the way, I'm already "hot" for our big game against Venezuela...should we make another upset like Thursday's, we'd be through to the next round and VEN would be unbelievably out of the tournament...but I'm just dreaming...the previous match-ups between ITA and VEN don't speak in our favor at all...

8 minutes ago, phelps said:

rather, Canada looking outstandingly bad against Colombia...:facepalm:

by the way, I'm already "hot" for our big game against Venezuela...should we make another upset like Thursday's, we'd be through to the next round and VEN would be unbelievably out of the tournament...but I'm just dreaming...the previous match-ups between ITA and VEN don't speak in our favor at all...

Yes, right after I wrote this Canada gave a free walk point to Colombians. :facepalm:

#banbestmen

34 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I'm not a baseball expert.. we have any chance to win against Venezuela? I know only that they have very good MLB player

honestly, it would be a huge upset if we beat VEN...I mean, we can play...we also have a very good number of MLB players, but VEN is filled up with real MLB superstars...

moreover, we are not that good in the pitchers department...

but if we can find a good day on the mound and VEN doesn't take the game too seriously (like they did the other night against PUR), then there's room for the previously named "huge upset"...

but we need to keep the game close in the early innings...for sure we won't get another "remuntada" like 2 days ago...

the beginning is very promising...Gaviglio looked quite sharp in the first outing and we've already hit their pitcher hard...right now, 1-0 for us...c'mon guys! :fingers:

Edited by phelps