website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI Tour de France 2017

heywoodu

Today could be interesting, finally a day for the attackers I hope. Cummings has been sitting in the last wheel laughing around again, so today it's time to attack, and it would be very, very unsurprising to see the likes of Calmejane and Benoot join him :p 

Roglic has been 'saving his legs' yesterday, losing 13 minutes, so one should expect him today as well. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

According to a french journalist inside the peloton : Sunweb do seek to have Kittel out of the race today :cheer:

They will need ~50 minutes for that :cheer:

I definitely hope that's not gonna happen, I'm getting tired of Sunweb's #creatingmemories and semi-spiritual bullcrap and their destruction of the Dutch national champion's jersey (Sinkeldam is riding with a tiny Dutch flag and that's it, FDJ or Astana get it, Sunweb doesn't) :p 

Plus I hope the green jersey goes to the best sprinter. 

Where did you find this by the way, if I may ask? 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 3 minutes, heywoodu a déclaré:

I definitely hope that's not gonna happen, I'm getting tired of Sunweb's #creatingmemories and semi-spiritual bullcrap and their destruction of the Dutch national champion's jersey (Sinkeldam is riding with a tiny Dutch flag and that's it, FDJ or Astana get it, Sunweb doesn't) :p 

Plus I hope the green jersey goes to the best sprinter. 

Ah ah, I've thought that any dutch fan would support Sunweb for bringing a duch GT winner for the first time in decades.

Anyway, the more racing, the better :cheer:

1 minute ago, De_Gambassi said:

Ah ah, I've thought that any dutch fan would support Sunweb for bringing a duch GT winner for the first time in decades.

Anyway, the more racing, the better :cheer:

Definitely :p 

And no, there's quite a lot of Dutch fans who don't really care about the flag in front of someone's name, because it's just a flag. Most cycling fans on the Dutch forums prefer their favourite cyclists instead of looking at the flag :cheer:

For example most people like Robert Gesink, but not Niki Terpstra or Lars Boom. And LottoNL-Jumbo isn't exactly popular in general because they've got a bunch of turds as managers like Jan Boven and Nico Verhoeven. 

Mollema, the guy with the ugliest style wins :d 

4twABB0YovAaKQzwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Stage 16

Tuesday - July 18th, 2017

h. 13:40 (GMT +2)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:FRA  Le Puy en Velay - Romans sur Isere  :FRA

165.0km - Lumpy/Flat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V1YAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

2Q==