Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
Maxim Fastovsky

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Video Games

OlympicIRL    873

My favourite event in any of the Olympic video games.... playing this online was just the best fun ever :d

dcro    2,267
6 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

My favourite event in any of the Olympic video games.... playing this online was just the best fun ever :d

This is an awesome game. I actually played it few days ago for the first time in a while. :d

My favourite event is probably canoe slalom though. :p I also like gymnastics. :d

OlympicIRL    873
Just now, dcro said:

This is an awesome game. I actually played it few days ago for the first time in a while. :d

My favourite event is probably canoe slalom though. :p I also like gymnastics. :d

It was awesome indeed.... I want to play it again now :d. I loved the gymnastics too.... I think I have some good placings on the worldwide list (or at least I used to) :d.

There was a guy from Spain called Hulkaran who was just unbeatable :d

Bohemia    300

Where can I find this game you're talking about @OlympicIRL? I'm interested :d

The only game I used to play was the Beijing one with Mario and Sonic, on Nintendo DS :lol:

Edited by Bohemia

OlympicIRL    873
On 29 June 2017 at 22:53, Bohemia said:

Where can I find this game you're talking about @OlympicIRL? I'm interested :d

The only game I used to play was the Beijing one with Mario and Sonic, on Nintendo DS :lol:

I had it on PS3 console... you could also get it on Xbox and PC.

I also had the Mario and Sonic one for the DS :d

Edited by OlympicIRL

Did anyone play this game? i'm actually quite enjoying it, sure it have a pretty low number of events (downhill, giant slalom, slalom, super g, slopestyle, halfpipe, big air, snowboard/freestyle cross, snowboard slalom) but it's pretty fun from what it does have. Furthermore with ubisoft having this license we can hope for a proper tokyo game that didnt exist in rio

Nate River    151

I really like Steep so I enjoyed the Olympic expansion. The slopestyle and half pipe events in particular where solid.

Big air is a bit ridiculous, I think I managed something like a quintuple cork 1620’ on my first time xD

Edited by Nate River

I really like steep as well.   However are you any good in the alpine events? While it is fun I don't seem to be able to get higher then like 2

Well Rio did have a mobile game which was more of a meh game. Happy to hear that they're back to making a proper game.