website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Video Games

2018VideoGames.png

If any of you are like me, you were very dissapointed that Sochi or Rio didnt get a proper video game, so Pyongchang 2018 is finally different! Ubisoft announced in their E3 press conference that their game Steep is getting a pyongchang expansion!!!

the trailer showed the following events :

Downhill

Snowboard Cross

Slopestyle

Ski Cross

Halfpipe

PGS

GS

Super G

Slalom

Big Air 

Ski Halfpipe

while it's not a huge list, it's better then nothing which we got in 14 and 16

i'm super excited!!

December 5th, if someone here is a ps4 gamer, come join me!

Well that list is pretty disappointing :lol:

It's just some skiing with some snowboarding and that's it... That's not a proper Pyeongchang 2018 video game at all :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well that list is pretty disappointing :lol:

It's just some skiing with some snowboarding and that's it... That's not a proper Pyeongchang 2018 video game at all :d 

man i wish there would be a proper game but it's a start...... since sega australia closed down we got nothing, not to mention no rio game on ps4 :(    it's a start and hopefully that means a proper tokyo game to take advantage of the current gen of consoles

yes i wish there was sledding, skating, jumping but i think it's better then nothing

I used to play all the old Playststion Olympic Games (with the exception of a couple of Winter editions). Playing Beijing 2008 online was always a really fun way to spend an evening. I got into some of the top worldwide records too and had a friendly rivalry with two French guys.... nice times to remember :d

oh yea i played every game since barcelona 92, it was always a lot of fun though mostly button mashing, it makes me sad there are almost no proper games with olympic sports, i basically just found handball game that i didnt really like

• 2 weeks later...

I remember Salt Lake City 2002 game. There were 6 disciplines: men's alpine skiing downhill, men's ski jumping K120, men's snowboard PGS, women's alpine skiing slalom, women's freestyle aerials and 2-man bobsleigh.

16 minutes ago, Dmitry said:

I remember Salt Lake City 2002 game. There were 6 disciplines: men's alpine skiing downhill, men's ski jumping K120, men's snowboard PGS, women's alpine skiing slalom, women's freestyle aerials and 2-man bobsleigh.

Yes, and 16 nations if I remember right. The music was dreadful :d