website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Replay Videos

12 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Do they put on the Olympic channel all the handball and volleyball matches?  Or just medal contests

I think almost all sports are just medal contests, unless the one you can't help like athletics where everything just integrated.

7 hours full coverage of the last 4th Day of Women´s Golf competition uploaded https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/playback/golf-womens-day-4-rio-2016-replays/ and added in the Day 15 post.

So we are still missing from the finals

• the Sailing last day competitions with M 49er, M 470 and W 49erFX, W 470 classes medal races.
  • the Equestrian Eventing (Individual and Team) and Equestrian Jumping (Individual and Team) finals
  • plus the video for the 4th day of Men´s Golf is still not working (hopefully they will fix it soon), also there still a problem with the Individual Men´s Artistic Gymnastic All around ( the video somehow stop after the 1st rotation :facepalm:)

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Hector Lopez said:

Any luck with finding any streams that has preliminary events or individual apparatus feeds like NBC had?  Watching finals does me no good unless i know how athletes got to the finals in their respective sport??!!

I agree, it would be nice to have preliminary events, just finals arent sufficient for me. :d But we should be grateful that unlike for Sochi we at least have almost full finals for every sport.

36 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Hem... just checking, every videos from the France TV website are gone too (they were not two months ago). Maybe it's a request from the IOC.

I'm pretty sure that there are some limits to the rights.