website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Replay Videos

12 minutes ago, dcro said:

Well, when I search through their video features or whatnot I can only find some useless series. :lol:

Yes I agree, the OCh site looks sometimes like a total mess...not easy to work on it at all.

Just click on the search option in the top and write Rio 2016 replay and the event you want.

They still did not uploaded the majority of them, but there still possible to find some things like the mens road race

• 2 weeks later...

I tried using the website given by hckosice but it doesn't work well for me, for example when I click on the search button, nothing happens, same for some other buttons. But I would really like to rewatch some athletics events, and I can't find them anywhere. (that's weird because I'm almost sure that a few months ago there were entire days of athletics available on the official Olympic YouTube channel... but now nothing)

37 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

I tried using the website given by hckosice but it doesn't work well for me, for example when I click on the search button, nothing happens, same for some other buttons. But I would really like to rewatch some athletics events, and I can't find them anywhere. (that's weird because I'm almost sure that a few months ago there were entire days of athletics available on the official Olympic YouTube channel... but now nothing)

You should be able to find athletics here:
https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/features/rio-replays/