website statistics

Summer Universiade 2017

George_D

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

This live stream is buffering and stopping all the time, making it nearly unwatchable :( 

Oddly my Xbox doesn't like it but my Mac does.

Normally it's the opposite - anyway help Totallympics take over the chat

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Changed it to 480p, didn't work, 360p, didn't work, 240p...barely working (and with 240p I can't even see anything even if it works, that's the quality of old mobile phone cameras :p ) 

It works here perfectly to 480 :mumble:

There's not even 900 people watching and they can't get it working right, come on :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

There's not even 900 people watching and they can't get it working right, come on :p 

This chat is just like coaches and people from the universities lol, only me and Griff88 repping Totallympics

In brotherhood unfold

3 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

This chat is just like coaches and people from the universities lol, only me and Griff88 repping Totallympics

Chatting on an opening ceremony live stream is too much besides watching the ceremony, posting/reading on Totallympics, posting/reading on a Dutch forum and watching the Superbikes while also writing a report on that :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Chatting on an opening ceremony live stream is too much besides watching the ceremony, posting/reading on Totallympics, posting/reading on a Dutch forum and watching the Superbikes while also writing a report on that :d 

I was sending my advertisements:

By the way if you want to discuss this go to Totallympics - we have a forum that will last for the full event.

In brotherhood unfold

2 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

I was sending my advertisements:

Spam :d 

Cameroon disappeared.