website statistics

Summer Universiade 2017

George_D

12 minutes ago, dcro said:

Lol, Chinese Taipei beat Argentina in football.

Universiade I've learned in team sports in particular has the weirdest results from what you'd expect just based off countries. Like Canada losing to Kazakhstan in Ice Hockey at winter universiade

30 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I just check our football team, we play whit athletes that play in 4th and 5th italian division :lol:

Maybe someone I recognise from The Great San Marino Challenge off Football Manager

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

the official site is very heavy ,made by incompetent people

Absolutely. Plus incompetent people desperately wanted their own results system instead of the always perfectly functioning .sportresult.com website. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, juddy96 said:

Universiade I've learned in team sports in particular has the weirdest results from what you'd expect just based off countries. Like Canada losing to Kazakhstan in Ice Hockey at winter universiade

Or USA being destroyed in volleyball, which suddenly makes sense when reading they've sent a Division 3 school team :d (two years ago I think)

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Apparently Robin van Galen is the coach of the Dutch men's water polo team in Taipei :yikes:

That's the guy who lead the women to Olympic gold in 2008 :d 

The Dutch water polo team has become a huge hype in Taiwan apparently, because this photo has gone 'viral', leading to even national TV camera crews come and film their trainings and all their matches being completely sold out :yikes::lol:

xxl.jpg

Oh my - how could anyone send such team like Colombian woman`s football team

this is harming those players and sportive ideals - senseless

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

For USA, their Baseball team is University of Iowa, women's Basketball is University of Maryland, men's Basketball is Purdue University, Track and Field is University of Houston, Tennis is UCLA, and Water Polo has many players from Stanford University

Edited by juddy96