website statistics

Islamic Solidarity Games 2017

bestmen

3 hours ago, intoronto said:

:lol:

No point in these games, just another 'dictator' games.

I agree there is no point for such a Games, no doubt, actually some of our national federations are not satisfied when the NOC pushes them to send their athletes here

but you think there is a point for Commonwealth Games or even Mediterranean Games ? what Commonwealth countries have in common ? (I know the answer though  but that's not something those countries should be proud of)

what about the "Racist Games" ? some users here (I'm not talking about you) can participate there for sure.

5 hours ago, MHSN said:

I agree there is no point for such a Games, no doubt, actually some of our national federations are not satisfied when the NOC pushes them to send their athletes here

but you think there is a point for Commonwealth Games or even Mediterranean Games ? what Commonwealth countries have in common ? (I know the answer though  but that's not something those countries should be proud of)

what about the "Racist Games" ? some users here (I'm not talking about you) can participate there for sure.

Some of these games have no sense. From my understanding these games exclude those of a different faith. All of those countries competing are not 100% of one religion... so its a bit awkward for athletes that are not of that particular faith. Yes I do agree with the Commonwealth Games being more irrelevant. However, CGF released a 2022 plan where there would be Olympic qualification (or making the event important).

3 hours ago, intoronto said:

Some of these games have no sense. From my understanding these games exclude those of a different faith. All of those countries competing are not 100% of one religion... so its a bit awkward for athletes that are not of that particular faith. Yes I do agree with the Commonwealth Games being more irrelevant. However, CGF released a 2022 plan where there would be Olympic qualification (or making the event important).

more irrelevant ?????????? the Azeri judoka will crush yours in few minutes , also the karate of Egypt and Iran for Taekwondo

the last team of football in this  event will defeat yours 10-0....and and

so don't play the arrogant just because the migrants won few medals for you :bye:

16 hours ago, intoronto said:

:lol:

No point in these games, just another 'dictator' games.

Well, maybe not, but i don't see why such events should not take place when we have already have multi sports events like "south east asian  games" where only 11 nations are allowed to participate :p here at least we have many different participating countries (plus the more volleyball,  the better for me :d )

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

8 hours ago, bestmen said:

more irrelevant ?????????? the Azeri judoka will crush yours in few minutes , also the karate of Egypt and Iran for Taekwondo

the last team of football in this  event will defeat yours 10-0....and and

so don't play the arrogant just because the migrants won few medals for you :bye:

Just like Azerbaijan's defending gold medalist losing in the first round to Canada's AVF in London 2012? :lol:

All other sports do not take place in the Commonwealth games so no discussion there, but Canada has had success in all those sports you listed in a continental or global level. 

And most of Canada's medals in Rio 2016 were born in Canada. The others chose to move and train here so there is no problem with that... unlike most countries in the Middle East buying athletes... how pathetic.