website statistics

Islamic Solidarity Games 2017

bestmen

41 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

I have to say that the future of ISG is already dark..

2021 in Turkey will be same pattern and same thing. Less countries will be interested, the naturalized athletes smash the countries which are serious, competition only limited to 5-6 countries and in the end no one really cares in hosting them anymore...

yes I also heard the same things from the Iranian officials, after Turkey they are not sure if they can find host for the next editions !

with more than 50 countries , only few are winning medals and there are so many naturalized athletes for Turkey and Azerbaijan .

21 hours ago, bestmen said:

tomorrow the match :IRI vs :ALG 

we will see the level of this new team

no good for Algeria in volleyball, the Iranian team was U21

Edited by MHSN

7 minutes ago, bestmen said:

only 2 players  were from the national team the rest team B

but they will qualify to the 2nd round

LOL, You know I never believe this kind of excuses "that was our B team, this was our Z team" unless I check it myself. and I did this time

I compared the roster of Algeria team in these 2 tournaments

http://worldoqt.mexico.2016.men.fivb.com/en/teams/alg-algeria/team_roster

https://baku2017results.azureedge.net/2017/05/15/09/08/48/4ec56a5c-2782-4956-8ece-c073b9724580/VBM400000_33 9.3.pdf

this is exactly the same roster, unless you tell me Algeria sent B team to the Olympic qualifier !

you know when you call a team "B" you should have another team training/competing somewhere else.

Just now, MHSN said:

not at 100% but your team won the bronze medal of the world champs in Argentina

i recognize taht  the level of the volleyball becomes weak here and they didn't lose easly  , anyway the winner of the Gold will be azerbaijan not iran

Edited by bestmen

2 hours ago, bestmen said:

and stop playing like if you have the best team in the world , you learnt the volleyball recently you have no history in this sport :bye:

and when I said  that ?  actually even a 4th place finish wlil be good for this U21 team against the seniors.

and you also stop saying nonsense about B/C/Z teams. there are people who can google and find out the truth ;)

14 hours ago, MHSN said:

and when I said  that ?  actually even a 4th place finish wlil be good for this U21 team against the seniors.

and you also stop saying nonsense about B/C/Z teams. there are people who can google and find out the truth ;)

if the countries  sent their national teams and participate in all the sports the table of medals will not be like that:

:MAS   will get all the gold of  the diving and swimming with :EGY  / :TUN , AND :TUR:ALG   are not bad

:UZB  will dominate the boxing with :AZE , and :KAZ / :MAR   /:ALG   :TUR 

:UAE / :KUW  are the best in shooting there is no rivals

:MAR / :ALG / :TUN  will dominate the athletics /para athletics  , besides :QAT with barshim / :BRN  and :EGY in javelin /discus...the Africans for the sprint

the taekwondo/judo will be between many countries

:EGY will win most of gold of karate /weightlifting and the tennis table

there is no badminton for :INA this time

:EGY  will get the gold of the volley and :TUN  the handball , :TUR / :Africans the baskett

:IRI  will get some medals in wrestling this sport of homosexual 

Edited by bestmen

Alamian brothers in table tennis final :clap: TT is one of my favourite sports and was one of the few sports that I cared more about and glad to see them beating Chinese naturalized players from Qatar, Azerbaijan and Turkey back to back. I wish we could have top players of Egypt and Nigeria to have a complete tournament but still that was very good for Alamian brothers.

At the end of wrestling competition Iran won only 5 gold medals, not a great result but still OK , the level of wrestling competition was very high here, for example our 86kg wrestler (who is an Olympic Champion himself) had to beat an Olympic gold medalist and an Olympic silver medalist to win the gold medal !

24 gold medals so far, I guess Iran will finish on something like 35. only 2 days left but I think Iran will dominate Wushu and Zurkhaneh events. not our A team in Wushu here but I guess even this team is good enough to win most of the gold medals.

I assume nobody here knows anything about this sport of "Zurkhaneh" :d this is a traditional Iranian sport, very boring ! :wacko: actually the original sport was much more boring but they made it a bit westernized. Iran will win all gold medals here unless they want to let other countries win something intentionally just to help promoting the sport in the world.