website statistics

Figure Skating at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

uk12points

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It's the XC team sprint start list :p 

(there's around 10 more open tabs in another instance of Chrome, which I am keeping just for betting things, otherwise it would be a little too much :p )

Alright, I guess you broke into some university to get a supercomputer. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Alright, I guess you broke into some university to get a supercomputer. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

Meanwhile I found your laptop.

Spoiler

powerbook500-620.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Lol @ Eteri's reaction after Zagitova's scores came in. She is coach of both Medvedeva and Zagitova, and she was mad.

Her huge PCS score will cause a lot of debate, but that 3Lz+3Lo was :bowdown:

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

Next sweep incoming? Very likely, just sad that Kim and Asada are gone, the top skaters don't seem very charismatic for me. Also a bit sad to see the state of american female figure skating.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Meh, very predictable and boring.

Disappointed with Kostner and the americans.

It's the same old overscoring + backloading. :whistle:  Zagitova's step sequence almost got the highest possible score even though it was so basic, compared to Kostner for example... :rolleyes:

#banbestmen