website statistics

Biathlon 2015 - 2016 Discussion Thread

heywoodu

Just now, Monzanator said:

Any chance of Tandrevold making the team? Our Polsat commentators wanted her to be on the team after the Tyumen heroics and well, the NOR female cast is as weak as I can remember.

If not, then perhaps she can at least take a trip to Khanty-Mansiysk for the WC finale?

There are some rumours that she will be subbed in for Nicolaisen as she might be injured. I really don't think she will do much though, maybe scrape a 20th place, the level in Tyumen wasn't particularly high was it?

Welle-Strand-Horn-Birkeland (a true scion of Holmenkollen) and Solemdal have been dire though. Really don't know what they're doing over there.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

:lol:

Sorry, but if someone would ask me for the home of Nordic sports, there is absolutely no doubt I would say Holmenkollen :) 

when you grow up right next to it you get to see the darker side of the place

13 minutes ago, Werloc said:

The most painful thing about Totallympics going down was the fact that it did go down right before the Biathlon prediction contest which I was anticipating for a couple of months :(

Misfortune :(

On a bright side, we should be able to organize the rest of scheduled contests.

Edited by Wanderer

And the world championships are underway :hearts:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

IBU, why did you change the lay-out of the graphics? I can't handle this :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

I´m here:d

so what happened till now? why SVK is already a minute behind with clean shooting?

Because they're not skiing so fast :p