Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

Biathlon 2015 - 2016 Discussion Thread

heywoodu    996

Biathlon world championships start tomorrow at the fabolous, historic, legendary Holmenkollen in Oslo :hearts:

Tomorrow we'll have the mixed relay :)

rybak    162
47 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Biathlon world championships start tomorrow at the fabolous, historic, legendary Holmenkollen in Oslo :hearts:

Tomorrow we'll have the mixed relay :)

Forum is back on right time :d I hope that there will be many teams in mixed relays :fingers: And we will have at least one medal.

heywoodu    996
31 minutes ago, rybak said:

Forum is back on right time :d I hope that there will be many teams in mixed relays :fingers: And we will have at least one medal.

The mixed relay will have 25 teams :)

heywoodu    996

Hopefully next season we will have Brazil back at the World Championships (which is a little bit the goal) :d

rybak    162
Just now, heywoodu said:

The mixed relay will have 25 teams :)

Yes, I saw this 5 minutes ago :) But I think it could be even more, for example we don't have either China and GB in this relay :( 

heywoodu    996
Just now, rybak said:

Yes, I saw this 5 minutes ago :) But I think it could be even more, for example we don't have either China and GB in this relay :( 

Did you see China in the single mixed at the Youth Olympics? Now that was one of the best biathlon races I have ever seen :bowdown:

As for GB, I believe they have basically no money. At all...

Monzanator    0

I don't know why they bother with Krystyna Guzik in the mixed relay? It's obvious our guys will blow any chance of a Top 10 result we could have  :wall:

rybak    162
Just now, heywoodu said:

Did you see China in the single mixed at the Youth Olympics? Now that was one of the best biathlon races I have ever seen :bowdown:

As for GB, I believe they have basically no money. At all...

Unfortunately I didn't watched this, because these Games weren't broadcast by any television in Poland :( But I watched this later in you tube and this last shooting showed why biathlon is exciting and unpredictable sport, nothing isn't know until last biathlete will not on finish line :)

rybak    162
1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

I don't know why they bother with Krystyna Guzik in the mixed relay? It's obvious our guys will blow any chance of a Top 10 result we could have  :wall:

I think that she will be in this race only for avoid LAP in final standing :d

Edited by rybak

Monzanator    0
Just now, rybak said:

I think that she will be in this race only for avoid LAP in final standing :d

Our guys are so slow they will be lapped regardless ;)

rybak    162
Just now, Monzanator said:

Our guys are so slow they will be lapped regardless ;)

It not happened in two(?) previous WC's and last Olympics as well, so, I hope this will be continue also here (only if Nowakowska will not have 8 misses) :d