• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Junior WCH was in Cheile Gradistei in Romania a bit more than one month ago :p 

(Gabi Neres and Caio Moreira were there, Bruna Moura is no junior anymore since this season)

Sorry, I meant to say Junior Open ECH, my mistake. :)

42 minutes ago, justony said:

Sorry, I meant to say Junior Open ECH, my mistake. :)

No, their season is over now (sort of, one of them is actually spending time teaching a blind Chilean girl cross-country skiing this week).

Apart from Ushuaia and Bariloche during the southern season, I'm almost entirely sure their international competitions will resume in January :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I hope the women's sprint is gonna be a lot more fun than this men's race :smash:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Laura :hearts:

Amazing final lap, absolutely epic :bowdown:

Ugggg, Fourcade spoiling the party once again... I just can't anymore. It would have been perfection for one more magical moment from King Ole, like in Sochi. Keeping hope alive for the next starts. Vlado Iliev with a perfect shooting could have battled for a medal, which would have been outstanding for us. Nevertheless amazing performance by him for a top 10 finish. 

As for the women, i'm so happy that Eckhoff made a perfect race, finally! :clap: She has so much potential, and all the problems she had prior with the shooting was so underwhelming. Let's hope this will unleash her and she will have more consistent results. The womens race was so stong today. I surely thought Wierer would get a medal with that machine-gun shooting, but many people skiing faster and faster as time went. Tomorrows  pursuit will be so competitive.

Well, I am very excited :clap:Although I'm very late to the party, since I finished watching both sprints 30 minutes ago, I am very impressed with Tiril Eckhoff, I wrote her off, because I didn't believe she would cope with the standing. An amazing last lap from Dahlmeier, a great race by Dorin-Habert. Kaisa Makarainen a bit misfortunate with early bib number, Hildebrand probably as well, slightly surprised to see how Wierer faded in the last lap, but overall, this is the most exciting women's tour in years.

On a side note, a brilliant start for Lithuanian biathlete Tomas Kaukėnas, whom scored the best Lithuanian WCH performance for men since the 1993 19th place by Jasinskas. That leaves me very excited for both pursuit races :p