Biathlon 2015 - 2016 Discussion Thread

heywoodu

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Biathlon world championships start tomorrow at the fabolous, historic, legendary Holmenkollen in Oslo :hearts:

Tomorrow we'll have the mixed relay :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

47 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Biathlon world championships start tomorrow at the fabolous, historic, legendary Holmenkollen in Oslo :hearts:

Tomorrow we'll have the mixed relay :)

Forum is back on right time :d I hope that there will be many teams in mixed relays :fingers: And we will have at least one medal.

31 minutes ago, rybak said:

Forum is back on right time :d I hope that there will be many teams in mixed relays :fingers: And we will have at least one medal.

The mixed relay will have 25 teams :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Hopefully next season we will have Brazil back at the World Championships (which is a little bit the goal) :d

Just now, rybak said:

Yes, I saw this 5 minutes ago :) But I think it could be even more, for example we don't have either China and GB in this relay :( 

Did you see China in the single mixed at the Youth Olympics? Now that was one of the best biathlon races I have ever seen :bowdown:

As for GB, I believe they have basically no money. At all...

Just now, heywoodu said:

Did you see China in the single mixed at the Youth Olympics? Now that was one of the best biathlon races I have ever seen :bowdown:

As for GB, I believe they have basically no money. At all...

Unfortunately I didn't watched this, because these Games weren't broadcast by any television in Poland :( But I watched this later in you tube and this last shooting showed why biathlon is exciting and unpredictable sport, nothing isn't know until last biathlete will not on finish line :)

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

I don't know why they bother with Krystyna Guzik in the mixed relay? It's obvious our guys will blow any chance of a Top 10 result we could have  :wall:

I think that she will be in this race only for avoid LAP in final standing :d

Edited by rybak