Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Sign in to follow this  
Bearas

Sprint Canoeing 2016 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

mrv86    355

I feel sorry for Sao Tome & Principe, it's just heartbreaking losing because of a sudden injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dcro    2,271

Today's qualifiers

 

Men's K1 200m - South Africa (they will not accept it according to their selection criteria so it should be Egypt)

Men's C1 200m - Tunisia

Women's K1 200m - Egypt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Benolympique    78
10 minutes ago, dcro said:

Today's qualifiers

 

Men's K1 200m - South Africa (they will not accept it according to their selection criteria so it should be Egypt)

Men's C1 200m - Tunisia

Women's K1 200m - Egypt

there have no other qualified?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,725
On 4/2/2016 at 2:27 PM, dcro said:

Looks like we have a reason why Sao Tome and Principe underperformed so much. Frustrating.

 

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12938355_1133029083394868_2700998401244006312_n.jpg?oh=7ec56851e84f2b5abd7add09a7fc2371&oe=57886E82

This would make for an interesting story, but unfortunately it seems it's impossible to find any more news about them except for their names..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OlympicsFan    202

This weekend the first part of the german world cup qualification races took place, the second part will take place on April 30th/May 1st.

Sebastian Brendel will try to win a quota place for Rio in mens C2 together with Erik Rebstock. They won the first qualification race ahead of Kretschmer/Müller.

Ronald Rauhe won mens K1 200 m ahead of Lemke and Liebscher. This is a pretty disappointing result for me, i thought that Liebscher would be stronger.

Mens C1 200 m was won by Kiraj ahead of Holtz and Nuck. Womens K1 200 m was won by Volz ahead of Kowald and Medert. 

Womens K1 500 m was won by Weber ahead of Hering and Medert. Mens C1 1000 m was won by Brendel ahead of Vandrey and Oeltze. 

Max Hoff won mens K1 1000 m ahead of Rendschmidt and Spenner. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dareza    542

woho what a win for Pimenta on 1000. Impressive :bowdown: 3.2s ahead of Poulsen :yikes:

 

btw on ES you can follow EC.

Edited by dareza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,725
5 minutes ago, dareza said:

woho what a win for Pimenta on 1000. Impressive :bowdown: 3.2s ahead of Poulsen :yikes:

 

btw on ES you can follow EC.

On our Eurosport there's live Moto3/2/GP as always and Eurosport 2 has a replay of snooker :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dareza    542
Just now, heywoodu said:

On our Eurosport there's live Moto3/2/GP as always and Eurosport 2 has a replay of snooker :p 

so stupid :facepalm: Caneoing EC is very interesting. In Moscow are now at least 90% medalists in Rio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,725
Just now, dareza said:

so stupid :facepalm: Caneoing EC is very interesting. In Moscow are now at least 90% medalists in Rio.

 

The motorcycling: logical.

Replay of snooker instead of live canoeing: Aah damn you ES2 :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dareza    542

After 4 disciplines, Serbia won 2 gold medals :d Both in non olympics events (k1 1000 and k2 1000 for women). But our athletes are in solid shape, in Rio they will be huge surprise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,725
11 minutes ago, dareza said:

After 4 disciplines, Serbia won 2 gold medals :d Both in non olympics events (k1 1000 and k2 1000 for women). But our athletes are in solid shape, in Rio they will be huge surprise.

If they're in so great shape now, will it really be a surprise if they medal in Rio? :evil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dareza    542
Just now, heywoodu said:

If they're in so great shape now, will it really be a surprise if they medal in Rio? :evil:

I think now is not time for so good shape. Competiton in canoeing is at the end of Olympics. If they are now in very good shape, no way that for 50 days they will be in very good shape. Only Hungary is able for this. They are always in good shape :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×