website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

11 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

C'mon, Nek? :p You can have better from Italy

Sadly, here is not common to listen italian music, in the 90s, Nek, Eros Ramazzotti and Laura Pausini were very famous in Argentina, between those three, i prefer all the life Nek (his last song your put here, was voted for me), Pausini is mostly indiferent for me and i hate Ramazzotti with his "nasal voice".

Edited by konig

1 minute ago, konig said:

Sadly, here is not common to listen italian music, in the 90s, Nek, Eros Ramazzotti and Laura Pausini were very famous in Argentina, between those three, i prefer all the life Nek (his last song your put here, was voted for me), Pausini es mostly indiferent for me and i hate Rmazzotti with his "nasal voice".

Well, Pausini is really great! I love her and it's one of the singer whit a lot of songs in my playlist. But i prefer some singer like Vasco Rossi or Ligabue. What do you think about this songs? I really like this type of miusic.

17 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Well, Pausini is really great! I love her and it's one of the singer whit a lot of songs in my playlist. But i prefer some singer like Vasco Rossi or Ligabue. What do you think about this songs? I really like this type of miusic.

The first one i really like it, its the "Italianest" song, in all the ways, i have ever listen.

The second one more or less, i like the last part.

Edited by konig

My votes:

12 points - :NED (by far my favorite from the contest, when I listened to it for the first time I knew it was going to be my top choice. I really thought it would have a big success in this contest, but sadly no :()

11 points - :LTU (as often, I loved the song from Lithuania, even though I'm not a fan of this kind of voice, so at first I had placed the song lower, but it is so good overall that it finished 2nd in my ranking)

10 points - :SVK (the first time I listened to it, I didn't know what to think about it, but then it grew on me, it was a bit different from most other songs)

9 points - :GBR(I gotta be honest, I really didn't know where to put this song at first, because we heard it A LOT on radio and on TV, so I was kind of biased. I didn't want to give too much points just because it was well-known, but at the same time I didn't want to give it only a few points or none, because it IS a good song in my opinion)

8 points - :MAR (I was really sad that Morocco's first choice wasn't eligible, because I LOVED it :wub: I would've probably given it 11 or 12 points. But this one was good too, it's catchy, a good and nice song :))

7 points - :GER (after my first listen, I had put it higher (I think that it's because before the song was posted, OlympicsFan had said he hated it, so I thought it would be terrible, but I was surprised in a good way by the song :lol:) but when I listened to it a second time I wasn't as convinced as the first time. It's a really nice song, but I felt like there was something missing)

6 points - :BRA (it's a little bit the same as GB, it's a song we hear a lot on the radio right now, so I didn't know how many points I should give... But I really like the singer's voice and the "atmosphere" of the song, it makes me kind of nostalgic I don't know why. However the whistles are quite annoying and the music is very common, so I think it's why I "only" gave it 6 points)

5 points - :DEN (Nice voice, nice song, a little bit too repetitive)

4 points - :MLT (nice song, but I didn't really like the trumpet (I've never really liked this sound I don't know why :lol:)

3 points - :SLO (I really like the music! However, I thought the song would peak but it didn't really happen, so I thought it was quite repetitive. But still, a very nice song :))

2 points - :CAN (kind of a weird song, especially the chorus, with the screams and the "hey hey hey hey", but I liked it, it's still very catchy and I like the verses XD)

1 point - :CRO (made me think of Amy Winehouse a little bit, with the music, am I the only one?)

:BUL and :INA as reserves (I also had other reserves but I don't remember them, I thought it would be enough to give 2 reserves)

This is my votes:

1 points: Indonesia :yes

2 points: Slovenia :yes

3 points: Lithuania :yes

4 points: Poland :thumbup:

5 points: Malta :thumbup:

6 points: Moldova :thumbup:

7 points: Argentina :thumbup:

8 points: Slovakia :bowdown:

9 points: Algeria :bowdown:

10 points: New Zealand :bowdown:

11 points: Iran :bowdown:

12 points: Brazil :bowdown:

reserves:

Greece, Morocco and France

I also gave points to Poland :p@DaniSRB

Edited by dareza

On 4/29/2017 at 21:32, bestmen said:

besides we should vote for the clips too , some videos seem coming from the cave

cave ? :d actually my choice of music from a live concert was intentional. I had two songs in my mind, I liked them both equally, I picked this one only because of the video. this is the other one

btw this specific singer never makes proper video clips for his work , so a live concert is the next best thing.

7 hours ago, bestmen said:

i'm just curious to know who gave me points of the italian vote

can you post them ?

Reveal hidden contents

i can bet for henry-lion

Recap the vote for: Zaho :ALG  by the Italian jury: 9 by Pablita; 5 by Gianlu and 2 by Henry Leon. With a total of 16 jury points the Algerian's song received at the contest 5 points by :ITA  (3 of 4 member liked your song) :hatoff:

About my preference/vote:  :SRB  have pts by Italy (and has reach podium), thanks at my 12 pts :thumbup:,

I'm sorry :( for :GRE  (11 for me) and :TUN (8 for me) but both 0 by Italy jury

Our song finish in TOP 10 and isn't bad results, thanks at all juries that voted for Italy

A big thanks:bowdown:  @uk12points he did a great work; and has solved quickly (during the contest!!) a "technical trouble" about the votes of Italian jury.

About Italian jury: we gave many pts at final winner (as always :p ): :GBR  as voted by all 4 members.

The same full preferences (4 of 4) did it :SLO - :MLT  and :MAR 

Liked at 3 of 4 members the songs from :BUL  - :ALG  - :IRI

Only one member voted for :BRA  but was enough for enter in our jury top 12 song, and give points at all the top 5 songs of the contest :clap:

These are the  :ITA jury choices:

Spoiler

Henry L  Pablita Gianlu  Steve P  TOTAL
 Great Britain 10 6 11 12 39
 Slovenia 6 3 8 5 22
 Malta   5 7 6 4 22
 Bulgaria   1 11   10 22
 Croatia    12 7   19
 Mexico  

10 8 18
 Morocco 9 1 1 6 17
 Algeria 2 9 5   16