website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

5 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

So close to getting point from Argentina :(

Thanks @LDOG for the 5 points :yes

We dont have the same "taste" of music, i always wait for a song of Molotov and that type of bands but you show me that a great fan of Natalia Lafourcade :(

Edited by konig

1 minute ago, konig said:

We dont have the same "taste" of music, i always wait for a song of Molotov and that type of bands but you show me that a great fan of Natalia Lafourcade.

Well from 2006 on, Molotov has just been producing crap as do Cafe Tacuba (with one or two exceptions) and Mana... so maybe for the Open Contest I may enter a rock song, but that's still in consideration.

Right now Mexican music in general is dying, they returned to cheesy balads with an 80's and 90's taste, plus all the reunion tours from singers/groups from that decades, including an import from Argentina (The Sacados) :lol:

2 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Well from 2006 on, Molotov has just been producing crap as do Cafe Tacuba (with one or two exceptions) and Mana... so maybe for the Open Contest I may enter a rock song, but that's still in consideration.

Right now Mexican music in general is dying, they returned to cheesy balads with an 80's and 90's taste, plus all the reunion tours from singers/groups from that decades, including an import from Argentina (The Sacados) :lol:

With reason i dont listen more that bands in radio anymore......in Argentina is the same with the music dying, many "Cumbia" and Reggaeton.

50 minutes ago, bestmen said:

we have to wait for long time to get the italian vote :whistle:

My votes

Croatia 12 points

Bulgaria 11 points

Lithuania 10 points

Algeria 9 points

Denmark 8 points

Malta 7 points

Great Briitain 6 points

Azerbaijan 5 points

Russia 4 points

Slovenia 3 points

Poland 2 points

Morocco 1 points

On the bench

Moldova

Iran

Mine is the highest for Algeria, you're welcome

And for my disappointment I was the only one to vote :LTU sorry Werloc

By the way thanks uk12points for the great show, the organization and the victory and thanks to all who shared their music!

Like somebody with an "average" knowledge of music, i makes opinions about the songs:

For me my top 4 of :FRA :GBR:NZL and :BRA are clearly the best songs, for the singer, music, lyrics, etc, i have problems to make the final decision of the position.

:ALG The good voice of the singer and like the song in a language i dont listen too much (french), give Algeria this position.

:IRI The first time i listen, i dont like it, probably for the persian language sounds "too strange" for me, the next times i like too much and make me remember some argentinian music with that guitar, etc, even the singer has a good voice the lyrics are too romantic but "not all can"

:SRB  i Like this song but is too similar of one of Enrique Iglesias, dancing and singing in Cuba with the locals........i dont know who copy each other.

:MDA Very catchy song and i like the trumpet sound.

:IRL The Ireland "Bee Gees", good song with the most strange/bizarre clip.

:MLT the best song of Malta i have ever listen in this contest, i like too much the chorus and the music trumpet.

:GRE The most strange song of all for me, Janakis says to me that has "arabian influence" and its mixed with a rapper (with pervert expresions), my girldfriend beg to "change the song" when appears in the playlist :lol:

:CAN I like the chorus "False Alarm", for that reason is here, the lyrics are ok.

Reserves:

:IND The best indian song i listen here, "Chalo Chalo" is close too, good chorus, singer voice and choreography.

:POR i like too much the music......but only the music, for a friend of mine "its a good song to listen "smoking joints" :lol:

Songs i like it but dont pass the last cut

:CRO i like the "happyness/optimism" with transmit (at least to me) and the voice of the singer (for my girlfriend, she screams :p ).

:FIN another "strange song" for me, i like it (the finland, sounds strange for me) and has a "rap" part (i believe), its a shame to be in the last positions.

:GER I dont like in the beggining (my girlfriend love it) and i like it in general with the time, its non common for me to listen a german song which is not from Rammstein.

:KAZ I like only some parts of the song.

:LTU The voice of the singer is very good, its funny for me the dancing of the clip with the wind affecting them :lol:

:MEX I like some parts of the song, specially the chorus.

:NED a 90 rock style,i like the song in general, my girlfriend love it.

:POL Is a original song of a group of feminist who use torch and steal the car of a poor guy :P, is ok in general, beatiful womans like Poland give to the world.

:SVK A quiet song, i like it, diferent for the rest of the contest

:TUN In the contest of 2016, they have the best song of all for me (clearly), in this time the same band do an "ok" song but, at least for me, not to top 12

Average songs

:DEN i only like the "oh oh oh" part

:ITA i listen clear better from Italy, specially from Nek :p

:ROU Good song, i admit, but too quiet for me

:SLO Not bad but not good for me

Songs i dont like it for diferent reasons

:AZE Its a romantic song from a guy with the voice of the singer of Rammstein.....sounds strange for me, very deep voice for this kind of music.

:BUL is a country who generete me many expectatives, i like most part of the songs they put (in their language) and in this time i have an average american pop music :(

:INA too quiet and i dont like too much the lyrics

:MAR an average pop song

:RUS its dificult to talk about a song with a member of the group who is part of the forum, sounds strange a "rusian jaaz", of course its not easy to compete with bands and singer who has all they need to make their music.

:USA i presume Deezbee has a very diferent taste of music than me :lol:, the song its not bad, its okay......but i have more expectations from a country with the music of U.S.A

I hope nobody be offended, its just an opinion and nothing more of songs.

Edited by konig

14 minutes ago, konig said:

:SRB  i Like this song but is too similar of one of Enrique Iglesias, dancing and singing in Cuba with the locals........i dont know who copy each other.

I cheked the authors and song is definitely authentic.....but i agree it's Enrique Iglesias concept :d 

Last time we did quite bad so this time we decided to try with commerical song

this was another option, almost the same :d 

=