website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

8 minutes ago, uk12points said:

here is British music legend Rod Stewart with his fantastic new song Brighton Beach:

Rod Stewart :thumbup: btw do you know that his son Liam played for GB past week during the Ice Hockey Division I Group B World Championships ? :dhttp://wmib2017.iihf.com/en/news/liamstewart/

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Rod Stewart :thumbup: btw do you know that his son Liam played for GB past week during the Ice Hockey Division I Group B World Championships ? :dhttp://wmib2017.iihf.com/en/news/liamstewart/

Yeah! The team were fantastic! I never throught we'd make it out of Division 1B after so many missed opportunities - hopefully we can stay in 1 A for a little while now!

GreatBritain2017-2.png

And with that we say goodbye to Brighton.

But as we leave Britain to head on to our next hosts there's a chance for a whistlestop tour! We begin with a flying visit in London our urban capital!

Heading North to Scotland, a region of stunning natural beauty:

And finishing in the only natural way, on our breathtaking coast:

Goodbye Totallympics - we've loved having you!

But up next its the turn of Tunisia and Brazil!

GreatBritain2017-2.png

Hello Tunisia!

tunisia_640.png

We are so excited about the contest heading to Africa for the first time in Autumn 2017 and here to give us a flavour of what to expect is a promotional feature from the Tunisian delegation.

GreatBritain2017-2.png

Thank you to everyone who has made this contest so special! But it is sadly time to bring the contest to a close, but its for long, as Tunisia we relight the flame in just a few months time!

But as Elton John puts it, Friends Never Say Goodbye, so we will see you all in Tunisia!

Well, I am fairly satisfied with the results and not only because it's our 4th top 10 in a row.

If we look at the top 20 finishers, 9 were from my points, 5 were my reserves that were very close to the points, had to listen to three that I didn't remember and two I didn't like. (tbh, I think it's better to be disliked than not even remembered)

Other than that, extremely surprised with USA ranking, fairly surprised with how Ireland finished and a bit disappointed that Germany was underrated, but oh well, you can't win them all :)

Sorry everyone but this last weeks have been terrible busy with work.

I just finished reading throught all the contest posts, and I am really happy that Portuguese song ended up in such a high place! :d

8th is great, but more than that it means that there were a lot of you who liked the song, and I am happy to be able to show you the good music from my own nation. :POR

Also, I congratulare the winners :GBR for their song, but also :BRA for the awesome second place! Although I didnt enjoy their song at all and that i didnt gave it any points, it would be great to see our "povo irmão" winning the contest :)

Great organization and great contest, and I dont know the exact historical statistics, but I think the greatest contest ever for Portugal! :yes