website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Werloc:

Yeah, that's exactly what happened, Mr. Conspiracy man.

Aren't you part of the committee? If yes, then it would only be logical for you to try to discredit me. If no, then you can have no clue about what is really going on up there, they probably secretly influenced us all, so that GB would win, meaning that they would be allowed to keep their seat in the committee.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

8 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Yeah, that's exactly what happened, Mr. Conspiracy man.

Haha, like anyone has any clue what happens in our Committee. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Wanderer:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holger_Czukay

I gave 12 points to Russia at this contest. 

Germany won TISC with Adel Tawil - Lieder. That was great song :)

Adel Tawil is a horrible singer in my opinion, i guess you just have to wait and see what i got for you at the next contest.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

3 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Aren't you part of the committee? If yes, then it would only be logical for you to try to discredit me. If no, then you can have no clue about what is really going on up there, they probably secretly influenced us all, so that GB would win, meaning that they would be allowed to keep their seat in the committee.

That explains the weird dreams I had a week before the voting deadline. Committee took help of Dom Cobb and seeded the idea of GB win in our brains. Damn you Committee. :admin:

vor 1 Minute schrieb heywoodu:

If not even the members know what is happening in there, then the committee itself is senseless. It is clearly a discriminatory organization and in addition to that there are are obvious flaws, for example : If in the past some other user from your country was responsible for the voting and failed to give points to the eventual winner, then you won't be able to become part of the committee, even if you yourself always gave points to the eventual winner ... right?

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

If not even the members know what is happening in there, then the committee itself is senseless. It is clearly a discriminatory organization and in addition to that there are are obvious flaws, for example : If in the past some other user from your country was responsible for the voting and failed to give points to the eventual winner, then you won't be able to become part of the committee, even if you yourself always gave points to the eventual winner ... right?

You know that it's only a big joke?

(No anyone will know our real secrets ;))

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Dolby:

That explains the weird dreams I had a week before the voting deadline. Committee took help of Dom Cobb and seeded the idea of GB win in our brains. Damn you Committee. :admin:

Yeah, the good old inception ... i already started to wonder what Leonard Di Caprio was doing in his free time, besides saving our planet by slowing down climate change ...

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yep, TISC analytics tried to get inside the House of the Committee today, but failed.

secret_meeting.jpg

We only have some official photos. :d

old-fashioned.jpg

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen