website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Wanderer:

For the Open contest you can nominate Holger Czukay and you'll have immediate 12 from me

Never heard of him ...

I made an agreement with catgamer that i will be allowed to pick the german entry for the next contest, because he picked the german entry this time and i absolutely didn't like it. Now i at least know that i won't pick Holger Czukay, because that would now be boring. I wonder if any country ever finished a TSC without any points? If not, then challenge accepted ... see you at the next contest. :cool:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

A couple of thank yous at the end of the final!

Big thank you to @OlympicIRL for his eternal help as guardian of the Totallympics Song Contest and for making the fantastic scoreboard!

Another big thank you to @vinipereira for the logo he created - it was beautiful!

And a big thank you to everyone on the forum and the people who got involved today who make the hours of template making so worthwhile when there is such a fantastic day at the end!

5 minut temu, vinipereira napisał:

Sure, it would be a great honour :yes

And for those who are concerned about the time schedule, it won't be a problem at all - I wake up every work day at 5AM.

Me too :yikes: I really hate waking up so early! 

Congrats for second place, it was really good and touching song :)

vor 4 Minuten schrieb heywoodu:

Ok :p 

I hope that other users will follow my example, this elitist behavior has to stop. The committee needs some fresh (female) blood. If bestmen doesn't become part of the committee, germany won't participate at the next contest.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I want to cogaratulate UK on win and @uk12points on excellent organization.

Thank you everyone who voted to Serbia (and Italy for saving the day, haha)..........this results is above my expectiations. I thought we might be top 8-10 but top 3 i did not expect really. I don't care much for placement, but this time i would have been sad if we finished without podium as i got used on that 2nd place :p:d

Congrats Iran on successful debut and i hope that @MHSN enjoyed the contest.

When it comes to voting..........i can tell i never watch videos, i don't care how singers look like or who acts in the video. Lyrics and melody are important so that something after listening song leave in your ears and you can sing lyrics/interprete melody no matter if you understand or not.....it can be na na na :d 

Just now, Wanderer said:

Please have mercy :lol:

Who do you have in mind for the Open this year? ^^

we have some bands on mind. But we will see. We have to think about it

I really like some old ballads,  but these songs are not for this competition

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

Never heard of him ...

I made an agreement with catgamer that i will be allowed to pick the german entry for the next contest, because he picked the german entry this time and i absolutely didn't like it. Now i at least know that i won't pick Holger Czukay, because that would now be boring. I wonder if any country ever finished a TSC without any points? If not, then challenge accepted ... see you at the next contest. :cool:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holger_Czukay

I gave 12 points to Russia at this contest. 

Germany won TISC with Adel Tawil - Lieder. That was great song :)

A little word about the closing ceremony....

I will not be around tomorrow day and I do not know what time my plans will finish! Currently I have scheduled the closing ceremony for 19:00 UK Time tomorrow, but that may change or be postponed to Monday - apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Once again congrats @uk12points for your win! And great organization, it was super exciting day with contest, as always :yes

Also thanks for all those who voted for Polish song, 49 points isn't success at all, but every, even one point is important :)

Edited by rybak