website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

Sad to see that all the committee members are men, i guess that is why the results were so clear ...

I DEMAND that the best men becomes a member of the committee immediately! Otherwise i will boycott the next contest and i hope that many other users will follow my example.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

6 minutos atrás, uk12points disse:

Congratulations :BRA Brazil @vinipereira @titicow on a well fought second place and on topping the medal count with 6 golds!

What do you think about hosting the next contest - I think you'd be great hosts!! But it's up to you to decide of course!

Sure, it would be a great honour :yes

And for those who are concerned about the time schedule, it won't be a problem at all - I wake up every work day at 5AM.

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

Otherwise i will boycott the next contest 

Ok :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 2 Minuten schrieb dcro:

The only countries that never failed to give some points to the eventual winners. The likes of Denmark, Lithuania and Italy are now 8/8.

I think that this is very dangerous, because the fact that they might be excluded from the committee (if they wouldn't have given points to the eventual winner), might have influenced their vote. They knew that GB/Ireland were most likely to win, so they decided to play it safe.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, vinipereira said:

Sure, it would be a great honour :yes

And for those who are concerned about the time schedule, it won't be a problem at all - I wake up every work day at 5AM.

FANTASTIC!!

I'm already super excited for our first South American host of TISC! I'm sure you'll put on an amazing show!

6 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Sixth place for NZ, more than 100 points - all time best for the Kiwis :cool: See you in Tunisia!

Congrats :MLT on fifth place. Decent song and great placement!

Congrats :IRI on great debut at TISC :hatoff: Hopefully we'll hear some hidden gems at the 2017 Open TISC. :)

Congrats :SRB on third place and also best ever. I still dislike the song :p

Congrats :BRA on second place. Lovely, lovely song! :clap:

Congrats :GBR on second win! :champion:

Thank you @uk12points on great organization and fantastic ceremony! You really did great job! Hats off! :hatoff:

we should try with Ceca or Jeca next time. Maybe we will win 1st place :d But we already have candidates :d

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

I think that this is very dangerous, because the fact that they might be excluded from the committee (if they wouldn't have given points to the eventual winner), might have influenced their vote. They knew that GB/Ireland were most likely to win, so they decided to play it safe.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened, Mr. Conspiracy man.