website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

3 minutes ago, uk12points said:

I remain stunned by the monopoly the committee has on this contest - every member voting for GB!

Does Iran qualify for the committee next year? As it has given points to the winner every time.

That's right, Iran has been accepted in The Committee. Agger, the president of The Committee should officially introduce Iran.

The rule of The Committee continues strongly.

ff9ea8d144e1444abc902577bcb53eb6.png

maxresdefault.jpg

#banbestmen

Brazil: if you host, are accomodations already open for booking? I would love nothing more than to be placed in São Carlos, don't worry about a hotel, I'll stay with a certain Brazilian biathlete then :hearts:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Congratulations to Great Britain and @uk12points for the victory and a wonderfully hosted competition.

Congratulations to Iran for a brilliant debut

Very happy I got to listen to some German and Moroccan music after such a long time.

Anyways, from a musical stand point, the reason why I believe that team GB won this contest, it's because there was not a single clear favourite, so the votes dispersed amongst many acts, whilst Great Britain had a very universal song, where nearly every single forum member could find a bit of what they enjoyed in the song.

Also, very glad to have achieved the 4th consecutive TOP 10 in TISC competitions.

8th contest in and I'm still in the committee :d See you all in Tunisia

Edited by Werloc

Sixth place for NZ, more than 100 points - all time best for the Kiwis :cool: See you in Tunisia!

Congrats :MLT on fifth place. Decent song and great placement!

Congrats :IRI on great debut at TISC :hatoff: Hopefully we'll hear some hidden gems at the 2017 Open TISC. :)

Congrats :SRB on third place and also best ever. I still dislike the song :p

Congrats :BRA on second place. Lovely, lovely song! :clap:

Congrats :GBR on second win! :champion:

Thank you @uk12points on great organization and fantastic ceremony! You really did great job! Hats off! :hatoff:

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Wanderer:

I didn't say the best. It is all relative - they seem only to nominate the sound that fits into the mean of the curve which represents the general taste of the voters.

What a coincidence ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

20 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

She's one of the best singers/composers of this decade, even when half of Mexicans think she's dull.

You should listen to the rest of her album. It's really good!

some people have no taste :d

i will chek out, it really grew on me :yes

1 minute ago, dcro said:

That's right, Iran has been accepted in The Committee. Agger, the president of The Committee should officially introduce Iran.

The rule of The Committee continues strongly.

ff9ea8d144e1444abc902577bcb53eb6.png

maxresdefault.jpg

We've done another fantastic job in our secret work of deciding the winners of the contest. The travels to the other Committee Member Nations have not been for nothing.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

What is the committee? Does it have any importance for this contest?

The only countries that never failed to give some points to the eventual winners. The likes of Denmark, Lithuania and Italy are now 8/8.

#banbestmen