website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

Just now, bestmen said:

i don't know if i will participate again but if we go to Brazil , the votes will begin at 16:00 and some people will vote at over midnight

Real fans don't care what time of day they have to vote :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Unless you have a life of course, but let's be fair, nobody here does :p :afro:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dareza said:

Thanks. And I really like your song. I listened today again.

youre welcome, Very happy for your medal :clap:

At least something positive for our delegation here, presented something from our music abroad and to know that you listen it even out of the contest it´s great, that means I did a good job. so well done hckosice then :d

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

Yeah and you think that most users here aren't "average" music lovers? I think most people like, what the majority of people like.

Well, by average, I mean people who are not involved in some deep research, discussions, who do not seek for some music critics magazines etc... People listen to what they like and there is a music that is generally liked and music that is not. 

For my taste, the first ever contest here was the most quality on average; but later there always were some standout songs.

I mean, I could go on and make the list of songs from each country that would "deserve" my 12 points. And I can bet I wouldn't fit into the majority. 

Still, I think language shouldn't be a barrier and isn't a major barrier in these contests. I guess, non-English speaking countries simply "fail" to nominate the sound that can get into other players heads enough. Or to fit in the median.

vor 1 Minute schrieb bestmen:

i don't know if i will participate again but if we go to Brazil , the votes will begin at 16:00 and some people will vote at over midnight

You definitely should, next time i will probably give you 12 points and if catgamer doesn't show up, you might end up with a gold medal. Without you this would have only been half the fun.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.