website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

ie@antrm.gif250px-Island_of_Ireland_location_map_Ant

COUNTY ANTRIM (NIR)

County Antrim is located in the North-East of the island of Ireland and will be home to :ALG Algeria @bestmen and :GER Germany @catgamer @OlympicsFan

:ALG Algeria - Giants Causeway

giants-causeway-county-antrim2

:GER Germany - Belfast

108116.jpg

belfast-northern-ireland.jpg

Edited by uk12points

6a00e550601dfb8834011571b54bef970b-500pid74ce843dd71de4fd0dc21f0d352d1fe.jpg

Yorkshire (N)

Yorkshire is one of the largest counties on the country, and is technically divided into 4 (North, West, South and East Riding) and will be home to :NZL New Zealand @Wanderer and :IRI Iran @MHSN

:NZL New Zealand - Whitby

Landscape59-800x450.jpg

whitby.jpg

:IRI Iran - York

York.jpg

Huge-plans-for-York-City-Centre.jpg

Edited by uk12points

21 hours ago, uk12points said:

If everyone uses a little bit of imagination then we can pretend that when the delegations arrive they will have some time to explore their destination before heading to the final - so it is a bit less of a whistlestop tour for some of the countries arriving in the next 24 hours!

I'm usually not much of a sightseeer when I go somewhere for an event, so no worries, a couple of hours is plenty of time for me :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

York :hearts:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1280px-Flag_of_Sussex.svg.pngmap.jpg

Sussex (SE)

Sussex is a county in South East England, also known as Sussex-by-the-sea, and is technically divided into 2 (East and West Sussex - with the City of Brighton and Hove diving the two) and will be home to :SRB Serbia @DaniSRB@dareza and :POL@rybak. As this is my home county you'll be treated to two of my favourite spots - so enjoy! With West Wittering do beware - on a sunny day most of the surrounding villages flock to the beach and it can be infested with people - but you shoudl be alright at this time of year. Serbia, your choice of Alfriston is a timy village in East Sussex, but it is beautiful! It is surrounded by rolling hills and the beach is just a few minutes walk down the road - it is one of the most picturesque villages I have ever been to! There is currently a big campaign in the village to stop the council putting in traffic lights as they will ruin the image of the village!

:POL Poland - West Witterings

d59165ef67bc7afd75376d033e0888fa.jpg

wp7d02b7b1_06.png

west-wittering.jpg

:SRB Serbia - Alfriston

alfriston-village.jpg

Alfriston_Village_-_geograph.org.uk_-_44

banner_12644.jpg

Edited by uk12points

10 minutes ago, bestmen said:

LOL Giants Causeway  it's one area of  volcanic rocks not one city  , what can i do there

You can explore the dramatic coastline and surrounding villages! Not everything in Britain is based in cities! Many of the spectacular sites are spread around

18 minutes ago, bestmen said:

LOL Giants Causeway  it's one area of  volcanic rocks not one city  , what can i do there

Set up a tent, make some Algerian food, sell it to the tourists, get rich :smoke: