website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

Wish You Were Here....

We focus on three nations from different parts of the globe in today's edition. Australia has shown interest in many TISC contests so far but have only managed to compete in two editions, scoring a personal best of 5th place in a very tight TISC Open in 2015.

Hungary hasn't competed in TISC since the TISC Open in 2015 and it was at that contest where they had their best result to date.

Colombia still holds the record for most successful debut at TISC when Shakira brought the nation a 2nd place finish at the TISC Open in 2014 with her hit "Whenever, Wherever" which is also the highest scoring runner-up in TISC history.

Today's post marks the final in the "Wish You Were Here" series. It's been a pleasure re-visiting the music from our former TISC compatriots.

australia-flag-animation.gif Australia

Participations: 2 (TISC Annual 2014; TISC Open 2015)

Best finish: 5th (TISC Open 2015)

hungary-flag-animation.gif Hungary

Participations: 3 (TISC Annual 2014; TISC Open 2014, 2015)

Best finish: 21st (TISC Open 2015)

colombia-flag-animation.gif Colombia

Participations: 4 (TISC Annual 2016; TISC Open 2014, 2015, 2016)

Best finish: 2nd (TISC Open 2014)

Edited by OlympicIRL

where are the rest of delegations still only one week ?? things are NOT REGULAR  i can't believe that posting few images needs 3 days , do not forget that you have to prepare the ceremony and the tables of vote

i guess you will say soon  : ..oh sorry not much time so we will reschedule this final :mad:

Edited by bestmen

my delegation is in lost again 9c976e0592e88117bf5fcf56ad7b6fcc.jpg  the plane has landed at Scotland

finally it's one good idea we will house into one haunted castle , i just hope that Zaho is  courageous

f8ec35ce5d2feff9a1b0edb3b1b357e9.jpg

and one week later ..........

b72b6cf75918ef55837106b1332211f3.gif

On 19/4/2017 at 14:32, heywoodu said:

No news yet from Norfolk Island, but since North Korea also starts with 'Nor', I thought, why not post a Glorious Song? :d 

I have absolutely no idea what they're singing and probably that's for the best, but I really like the melody of this one and it's been stuck in my head for 2 days now :red:

Bayonets, bombs, revolution and "General, I will bow to you" is not that good haha :lol:

There are much better songs out there

16 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Bayonets, bombs, revolution and "General, I will bow to you" is not that good haha :lol:

There are much better songs out there

Much better North Korean songs you mean? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!