website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

Thank you to everyone who has voted so far!!

This is a reminder for users from a country where nobody has voted so far:

@Il_qar@stefanbg@heywoodu@#MA@Agger@ahjfcshfghb@Janakis@Dolby@Glen@rybak@africaboy@vovanA@justony@mihamiha@amen09@tuniscof

Edited by uk12points

8 hours ago, uk12points said:

Thank you to everyone who has voted so far!!

This is a reminder for users from a country where nobody has voted so far:

@Il_qar@stefanbg@heywoodu@#MA@Agger@ahjfcshfghb@Janakis@Dolby@Glen@rybak@africaboy@vovanA@justony@mihamiha@amen09@tuniscof

Honestly, it's very odd to see Agger on this list, he has never left the voting on the final days, so perhaps something came up, or he's just having a tough time deciding this year.

On a different note, Heywoodu, how strange :lol:

Oops, time flies :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 hours ago, Werloc said:

:d :red:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 hours ago, Werloc said:

Honestly, it's very odd to see Agger on this list, he has never left the voting on the final days, so perhaps something came up, or he's just having a tough time deciding this year.

It has been a busy time for me, but it's not the first time I vote close to the deadline ;)

But don't you worry. I'm planning to vote within the next 12 hours :)

The Danish jury has just left the conference room. After 3 tough weeks of discussion they have agreed.

Jury leader, Agger is very satisfied with the voting, though it was tough agreeing in the jury.

"It has been a tedious proces to get to a result. Though we're a small jury, we never really managed to agree. But I think we've found the best possible compromise. It has been a pleasure listening to all the songs, and I'm really looking forward to the show," he said to the press as he left the room.

Shortly after, one of the other members, Mattias, who we still don't know for sure is another person, left the room shouting that it had been a terrible voting and that he would never again help the Danish delegation. Some of you may remember him as the one stating that Denmark would never participate again.

Is it the same person? are they identical twins? Or is this just a terrible news story? 

Maybe we'll never know. What we know, is that we're looking forward to the contest!

10 minutes ago, Agger said:

The Danish jury has just left the conference room. After 3 tough weeks of discussion they have agreed.

Jury leader, Agger is very satisfied with the voting, though it was tough agreeing in the jury.

"It has been a tedious proces to get to a result. Though we're a small jury, we never really managed to agree. But I think we've found the best possible compromise. It has been a pleasure listening to all the songs, and I'm really looking forward to the show," he said to the press as he left the room.

Shortly after, one of the other members, Mattias, who we still don't know for sure is another person, left the room shouting that it had been a terrible voting and that he would never again help the Danish delegation. Some of you may remember him as the one stating that Denmark would never participate again.

Is it the same person? are they identical twins? Or is this just a terrible news story? 

Maybe we'll never know. What we know, is that we're looking forward to the contest!

Fake news :p

For my part I I try to be extremely objective so I listened to all the songs 3 times, every song was ranked on criteria such as vocal, music, rhythym, lyrics, language,
That ended the first round. I made then the first cut and songs with fewer points were eliminated (I kept 23 songs : 12+11).

The best 6 on points qualified directly to Semifinals.

The rest had to pass through the second round of listening (twice or 3 times depending if songs are still tied) then I had my 17 semifinalists.

The third rounds of listening determined the first finalists, an additional fourth round (Round robin ) was necessary to confirm positions and determine the remaining finalists. 

But i had 4 reserve songs I liked on positions 13 to 16 :facepalm:I have to eliminated one of them 

As you see it was the longest listening period i had :d  and yes it's stressing me lol :mirror: