website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

21 hours ago, MHSN said:

I just sent my vote,

I have to say I found voting a very tough job :p specially if you try to be responsible and not just vote randomly.

I'm in holiday these days because of the new year, still I spent enough time to listen to all of them at least twice (much more than that for my top 12) and my initial #1 ended up 7th ! and surprisingly for myself there are so many non English songs in top of my list !

btw I was curious how you guys selected your song, the one you enjoy more ? or the one you think has more chance to get more points in he contest ? personally I just picked what I like myself even though I knew there is a good chance for that song to finish last :d

In my case, I had this one already made up as soon as it was released.

33 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Yes, I just did! :d

Easy choice for the first 3, reeeallllyyyyyy difficult for the other ones....  Not a good contest for my music taste :)

None music like Moonspell :facepalm:, im still listening them.

1 hour ago, uk12points said:

With a week left to vote we still have quite a few countries yet to vote:

:AZE:BUL:CZE:DEN:FIN:GRE:IND:MLT:MAR:NED:NZL:POL:ROU:RUS:SLO:TUN

(losts of them have already said they've started listening so I'm not too concerned at the minute!)

Is the Morocco Jury say something about his votes?, is the most "dangerous" for me to dont send the votes before the deadline.

1 hora atrás, konig disse:

None music like Moonspell :facepalm:, im still listening them.

Great! Mission acomplished then :d

But I want to show my country's music on different music genres, so I wouldnt put Moonspell again :p

Edited by kungshamra71

1 hour ago, konig said:

Is the Morocco Jury say something about his votes?, is the most "dangerous" for me to dont send the votes before the deadline.

I haven't received a message from them, but I have reminded them about the deadline and that message has been read so it should be ok

6 hours ago, uk12points said:

With a week left to vote we still have quite a few countries yet to vote:

:AZE:BUL:CZE:DEN:FIN:GRE:IND:MLT:MAR:NED:NZL:POL:ROU:RUS:SLO:TUN

(losts of them have already said they've started listening so I'm not too concerned at the minute!)

I haven't voted yet either but my process is nearing its conclusion and I'm listening to my top 15 now for what must be 10th time to help finalise the final placings :d