website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

I just sent my vote,

I have to say I found voting a very tough job :p specially if you try to be responsible and not just vote randomly.

I'm in holiday these days because of the new year, still I spent enough time to listen to all of them at least twice (much more than that for my top 12) and my initial #1 ended up 7th ! and surprisingly for myself there are so many non English songs in top of my list !

btw I was curious how you guys selected your song, the one you enjoy more ? or the one you think has more chance to get more points in he contest ? personally I just picked what I like myself even though I knew there is a good chance for that song to finish last :d

51 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I just sent my vote,

I have to say I found voting a very tough job :p specially if you try to be responsible and not just vote randomly.

I'm in holiday these days because of the new year, still I spent enough time to listen to all of them at least twice (much more than that for my top 12) and my initial #1 ended up 7th ! and surprisingly for myself there are so many non English songs in top of my list !

btw I was curious how you guys selected your song, the one you enjoy more ? or the one you think has more chance to get more points in he contest ? personally I just picked what I like myself even though I knew there is a good chance for that song to finish last :d

I select the songs i enjoy more, i dont care about the real chances of the song.

6 hours ago, MHSN said:

I just sent my vote,

For me it's usually 100 % my taste. This time it's the slightly more personal choice, as I know Kris and have helped him on several occasions.earlier in his solo career. 

I still like the song a lot (though I personally liked som of his earlier songs a bit more)

14 hours ago, MHSN said:

I just sent my vote,

The one I enjoy more :d The 1st time I heard it I kinda knew it was gonna be my number 1 and it is!

vor 14 Stunden schrieb MHSN:

I just sent my vote,

I also selected the song I personally was in favour of and did not care about ist chances to run well in the actual contest :d

17 hours ago, MHSN said:

I just sent my vote,

Look at it that way, if you give the song that you love 12 points, you increase its winning chances :p (Also, if the user is feeling bad for not getting much points, your 12 points can make his day)