website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

You guys sure go through a lot of trouble just to vote for an internet contest...

I think I have an easy time voting because I rarely like more than 10 songs (especially in the anual contest which usually has less quality in my view).

39 minutes ago, LDOG said:

You guys sure go through a lot of trouble just to vote for an internet contest...

I think I have an easy time voting because I rarely like more than 10 songs (especially in the anual contest which usually has less quality in my view).

There's no such rule which says that internet contests shall not be taken seriously. :p

#banbestmen

vor 22 Stunden schrieb konig:

The only bad standard for me is if you choose a song for the country, friendship with another member of the forum and something which dont have nothing todo with the song itself.

I agree, there is no rule that you have to judge the songs based on the quality of the music, especially because that would be discriminating.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 18:59, konig said:

Some questions and comentarys: 1) which language is used in the song of :MLT ?

2) is the singer of the :IND song the same of "Chalo Chalo"?

3) i dont remember a music-clip with a so obvius advertising like the song :GRE  :lol:

The Maltese song is in the Maltese language. :clap: Yes we do have our own language. It is basically derived from Arabic with a mixture of Italian and English words.