website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

51 minutes ago, konig said:

Some questions and comentarys: 1) which language is used in the song of :MLT ?

2) is the singer of the :IND song the same of "Chalo Chalo"?

3) i dont remember a music-clip with a so obvius advertising like the song :GRE  :lol:

which song are you exactly talking about? There was one song "Chalo Chalo" recently which was sung by West Indian cricketer Dwayne Bravo while there is another classical sports themed song "Chale Chalo" which featured Amir Khan but was sung by A R Rehman. 

4 minutes ago, Dolby said:

which song are you exactly talking about? There was one song "Chalo Chalo" recently which was sung by West Indian cricketer Dwayne Bravo while there is another classical sports themed song "Chale Chalo" which featured Amir Khan but was sung by A R Rehman. 

This song, participate for India some editions ago 

Thank you to everyone who has voted so far!! Its fascinating properly looking at everyones votes as they come in!!

Hopefully we can start to fill up Bestmen's Bus soon and no one will miss it or have the doors slammed in their face whilst running for it (or maybe that's just my experience!)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb bestmen:

it's "sent " not sended :lol:

Your song was one of my favorites, besides the argentinian song, both were very inspiring to say the least.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.