website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

1 godzinę temu, uk12points napisał:

Welcome to the contest @mrv86 and @heywoodu!! Up to 32 nations now, maybe @lapaj @vovanA @panda @thepharoah @Torchbearer @Wanderer @Pabloffo @carivan @#MA @Xander @Dmitry @Euphoria can help us lift that number even higher!

What about @Roy @ChandlerMne and @dophuquy? Maybe an big miracle will happen and someone from these three users will compete :fingers::pope:

50 minutes ago, rybak said:

What about @Roy @ChandlerMne and @dophuquy? Maybe an big miracle will happen and someone from these three users will compete :fingers::pope:

Chandler gave up on these contests long ago, because he didn't like how Montenegro songs didn't score much.

1 minutę temu, Werloc napisał:

Chandler gave up on these contests long ago, because he didn't like how Montenegro songs didn't score much.

I know, but I have hope that in some day he will change decision and will back, maybe now is chance?

3 minutes ago, Werloc said:

thats...... really sad and incredible, how many contest he participate?, since im here, a sevent position was clearly the best of argentina and we never gave up, its only understable if he made two last consecutive positions.....at least for me.