website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

18 hours ago, rybak said:

Maybe this time @Swewi will compete in this contest and thanks this :SWE Sweden will be back to the competition after long time? :)

Personally I don't see that either of Iran or Japan will debut in the contest, after all their rejections, but we always can keep small hope that finally they will decided to compete.

It would be nice also if even one of following nations would return to contest after breaks: :AUS:CHI:EST:GER:GUY:HUN:KAZ:LAT:LBN:MNE:MAR:NOR:PHI:RUS:ESP:THA:UKR. I missed someone? :lol:

That would be good to see all of them, but something tells me thats not going to happen! Reaching 35 nations (the most on the new forum) would be an achievement, so that's what I'll aim for!

39 minutes ago, uk12points said:

That would be good to see all of them, but something tells me thats not going to happen! Reaching 35 nations (the most on the new forum) would be an achievement, so that's what I'll aim for!

35 is also the record for the Annual edition so that would be a nice record to aim for :)

Hey hey!  Those are busy times here for the Portuguese delegation (i moved to the Netherlands recently), but there is no way I would miss this contest!! :yes 

After all, Portugal and Great Britain share the oldest alliance in the world still in force, since 1386!!! :POR :GBR

Not really sure if there is any song that I find suitable, but something will be arranged!! :thumbup:

47 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Hey hey!  Those are busy times here for the Portuguese delegation (i moved to the Netherlands recently), but there is no way I would miss this contest!! :yes 

After all, Portugal and Great Britain share the oldest alliance in the world still in force, since 1386!!! :POR :GBR

Not really sure if there is any song that I find suitable, but something will be arranged!! :thumbup:

Welcome! I never knew that we had the oldest alliance in the world, I wonder if the world's oldest alliance will play out in the TISC voting!