website statistics

Winter Universiade 2017

hckošice

Just seeing that Krech is listed for the 10.000m as well :yikes::lol:

Context: he has never skated an official 10k, only had two official 5k's in 2008 (at the Kazakh junior champs and at the world junior champs where he finished 24th and dead-last) and only eight 3k's, all of them in 2008 and 2009...also only ten 1500m's and none of them after 2010 (in which he only had one)..

NnoGhN1.gif

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

-1 for the Kazakh nordic combiner after the CC :bowdown:

b7097f9741.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Just seeing that Krech is listed for the 10.000m as well :yikes::lol:

Context: he has never skated an official 10k, only had two official 5k's in 2008 (at the Kazakh junior champs and at the world junior champs where he finished 24th and dead-last) and only eight 3k's, all of them in 2008 and 2009...also only ten 1500m's and none of them after 2010 (in which he only had one)..

NnoGhN1.gif

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he pulls out. Seeing how bad his form is. :d

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he pulls out. Seeing how bad his form is. :d

That's what I'm expecting, but not hoping :d

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Ski jumping competition with no style points. :bowdown:jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just a shame that it comes after the cross-country event, this was the most boring Nordic combined competition I've ever seen because of that even though it was pretty close :p 

"Whoever finishes first takes the win" is the best format in all sports like this basically.

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Just a shame that it comes after the cross-country event, this was the most boring Nordic combined competition I've ever seen because of that even though it was pretty close :p 

"Whoever finishes first takes the win" is the best format in all sports like this basically.

Then I guess you find ski jumping boring too. :p

#banbestmen

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Then I guess you find ski jumping boring too. :p

Nope, although I find it less exciting than a nice sprint finish like you often see in Nordic combined :p 

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Alright, let's go Slovakia :clap:

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Slovakia scores! 1-1 :cheer:

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Aaaand 2-1 :(

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Two goals behind :(

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Slovakia gets a PP goal, only one goal behind with 10 mins to go. It's possible. :cheer:

2 hours ago, dcro said:

And Canada scores. nopompom.gif

Thanks for your support and cheers guys :hug: