website statistics

Winter Universiade 2017

hckošice

1 hour ago, Pavlo said:

looking briefly at some results...to say the truth...they`re bit funny ;)

it gives away some kind of seriousity to this event

Yeah, often you see it's mostly just Russia, Poland, Kazakhstan and Ukraine that take it serious in some of the sports, but it's a nice event nonetheless, we're not just watching to see World Cup athletes ;) If I want to see World Cup athletes I'll watch the World Cup :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just got a 'Skype tour' around one of the apartments in the village by the way, they are big! There's like two pretty big bedrooms, a good bathroom even including a bathtub, a nice living room, another random big room, a nice balcony and everything...definitely a good apartment for families to live after the Universiade :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Alright, let's watch some ice hockey, let's go :SVK:d 

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, often you see it's mostly just Russia, Poland, Kazakhstan and Ukraine that take it serious in some of the sports, but it's a nice event nonetheless, we're not just watching to see World Cup athletes ;) If I want to see World Cup athletes I'll watch the World Cup :d 

I find it cool to see a mixture of more experienced athletes and amateur athletes who are definitely not pursuing their athletics career after the studies. :d

#banbestmen

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Lol, I see that there will be also men's 10000 m race. Based on some times from today that's gonna take whole day. :lol:

Every event that takes a speed skating program seriously should have a 10000m race, not a bad word about the Mother of all Distances  sbatje.gif