Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
MantaRaymarc

Boxing 2016 Discussion Thread

bestmen    842

AIBA Youth World Boxing Championships

:RUS17-26 November St Petersburg 2016  :RUS

9f5e7b933e6f56210bb1e292d6953415.jpg

5e1d815078c8a522b2b5e4c58e9c4a70.jpg

here

bestmen    842

the competition will  start tomorrow and no draw yet

hckosice    1,705

really looking forward for the under 69kg. category, as I read many news and articles we will send in this category our (I´ll quote) so-called biggest ever talent born in our teritory ever. Andrej Csemez. Apparently he is considered to be a real hope for a very interesting result. so let make a look on him and follow his tournament :)

hckosice    1,705
On 16. 11. 2016 at 20:52, hckosice said:

really looking forward for the under 69kg. category, as I read many news and articles we will send in this category our (I´ll quote) so-called biggest ever talent born in our teritory ever. Andrej Csemez. Apparently he is considered to be a real hope for a very interesting result. so let make a look on him and follow his tournament :)

Andrej Csemez is already in the last 16, unfortunately he will face a cuban so most likely it will be the end, but still it´s huge that we finally have a great talent in this sport, yesterday he defeated a Irish boxer !!! it must be the first time ever slovak boxer won against Ireland.

hckosice    1,705

Csemez lost against Cuba :( but still very fine result, few times ago it was something unimaginable for Slovak boxing to reach such rounds at major events. Now we send 3 athelets and 2 of them advanced unusually far for Slovakia, for example Also Dávid Michálek won today by RSC in 2nd round against Kazakhstan and qualify for the Quarterfinals against Host Russia in -91kg.