Nicola Adams - Flyweight (51kg)
Chantelle Cameron - Lightweight (60kg)
Savannah Marshall - Middleweight (75kg)
MEN

Galal Yafai - Light-flyweight (49kg)
Muhammad Ali - Flyweight (52kg)
Qais Ashfaq - Bantamweight (56kg)

Joe Cordina - Lightweight (60kg)
Pat McCormack - Light-welterweight (64kg)
Cyrus Pattinson - Welterweight (69kg)
Antony Fowler - Middleweight (75kg)
Joshua Buatsi - Light-heavyweight (81kg)

Lawrence Okolie - Heavyweight (91kg)
Joe Joyce - Super-heavyweight (91kg+)

• 1 month later...

Last night Kubrat Pulev beat by a 2:1 split decision Derek Chisora to win the European heavyweight championship for the second time. Kubrat dominated the match, but his performance didn't impress me that much, certainly not on the level when he beat Dimitrenko, Ustinov and Thompson. Either way the win is very important and after one more match by the end of the year, he could get once again a shot at a World title.

• 4 weeks later...

One of the greatest athletes of all-time, Mohammad Ali passes away at the age of 74. His presence at the opening ceremony of the 2012 games would be one of the most memorable moments from those games for me. RIP sir!

Edited by Suneet

3 minutes ago, Suneet said:

One of the greatest athletes of all-time, Mohammad Ali passes away at the age of 74. His presence at the opening ceremony of the 2012 games would be one of the most memorable moments from those games for me. RIP sir!

I just was reading about it... may one of the greatest boxers RIP!

• 4 months later...

our 15 years old girl is slovak first ever european champion :thumbup: just read about it. Jessica Triebeľová won last week the under 56 kg. class  during the womens youth and junior european championships in Ordu, Turkey. In gold medal bout she defeated a russian boxer.

Crazy result for our boxing. our first ever gold from any competition :d maybe a hope to have someone at olympics in boxing, just read that she already said to our medias she´s dreaming about competing in Buenos Aires youth olympics and Tokyo 2020 :) don´t know how much it is realistic, but it would be just awesome .

Congrats ! and Good luck Jess ! :cheer:

Mladučká Jessica Triebeľová (v

Mladučká Jessica Triebeľová v