website statistics

BMX Cycling 2017 Discussion Thread

Agger

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Well, Swaziland has a considerable population of people with European origin (within the African top 15-20 in terms of total number). :d Still, the odds of them getting BMX athlete are not exactly big. :p

C'mon, if you see a Swaziland flag on an official site, what do you think? :lol: 

il y a 2 minutes, dcro a déclaré:

Whoa, BMX thread is hot. :d

Don't let it get cold then

This is the sport where Swaziland is going to win its first medal after all. It does matter.

Spoiler

Honnestly, the crowd is kinda of unbellievable either

1 hour ago, De_Gambassi said:

On a side note, I've just checked previous World Cup results. There were a whooping 8 girls competiting in the first stage in Montpellier...

Thank you IOC, thank you.

I have a feeling World Cups mean absolutely nothing in BMX freestyle and definitely don't have the best in the world competing :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 5 minutes, heywoodu a déclaré:

I have a feeling World Cups mean absolutely nothing in BMX freestyle and definitely don't have the best in the world competing :p 

That sounds likely. The best ones are shooting videos for youtube as we speak. Though, we are stuck with these ones until the IOC find his sense back.

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

They actually have the best. :p

In a World Cup? That's new :d 

I always thought most athletes in all these X-Games sports that have no place at the Olympics didn't give two shits about stuff like World Cups or events organized by the recognized federation :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I always thought most athletes in all these X-Games sports that have no place at the Olympics didn't give two shits about stuff like World Cups or events organized by the recognized federation :p 

Some athlete that compete in World Cup compete at the X-Games too :p 

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

6 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Really ?

Sponsors don't like their athletes showing once a year (X Games). :p This Hannah something is probably the best at the moment for example.

#banbestmen