Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dolby

Archery 2017 Discussion Thread

7 posts in this topic

i know that u like this sport thats why i left this thread for you! :)

Compound archery has been added to the Pan Am Games (individual event and a mixed team event) along with a mixed team event in recurve.

Nice day in Antalya for the second stage of the WC. Whitout the Korean squad (they decide to training at home for the next WC stage) a lot of different nations finished on the podium. Spectacular bronze medal match in men's individual between David Pasqualucci and , both deserved a gold medal.

Here the most spectacular match of the day :d 

Who is Thomas Chirault :mumble:He hasn't competed since March 2016 and he got to 4-4 vs Brady Ellison :o

1 minute ago, Melonade said:

Who is Thomas Chirault :mumble:He hasn't competed since March 2016 and he got to 4-4 vs Brady Ellison :o

He is a 19 years old and he have a lot of talent. He won the junior (under 21) individual silver medal and team gold medal in Vittel at 2017 European Indoor Championship. In the coming years, in my opinion, he can compete with the Koreans