website statistics

Water Polo 2017 Discussion Thread

George_D

• 2 weeks later...

So tomorrow is scheduled a great day in SVK. we will host the worlds, european, olympic etc... champions :d

Image may contain: 1 person, water

Unbelievable thing, even in our medias we can find today articles about a water polo match with both rosters :crazy:http://sport.aktuality.sk/c/255297/vodne-polo-sl-silu-slovakov-preveria-v-novakoch-favorizovani-srbi/

Hope our Serbian friends will be friendly with us and will show some mercy :d

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

So tomorrow is scheduled a great day in SVK. we will host the worlds, european, olympic etc... champions :d

Image may contain: 1 person, water

Unbelievable thing, even in our medias we can find today articles about a water polo match with both rosters :crazy:http://sport.aktuality.sk/c/255297/vodne-polo-sl-silu-slovakov-preveria-v-novakoch-favorizovani-srbi/

Hope our Serbian friends will be friendly with us and will show some mercy :d

It will be good match because Serbia will play with very young team and with few new players. :d Actually only two players from team that participate in Rio :d

Edited by dareza

24 minutes ago, dareza said:

It will be good match because Serbia will play with very young team and with few new players. :d Actually only two players from team that participate in Rio :d

yes they mentioned it in the article (Mandic and Jaksic), but still Serbia is huge favorite, maybe the chances aren´t now 100%-0% but some 90%-10% :d

also I read that we will play without our best goalkeeper Kozmer and best scorer Faměra, so the chances are probably again 100-0 :lol:

23 hours ago, hckosice said:

yes they mentioned it in the article (Mandic and Jaksic), but still Serbia is huge favorite, maybe the chances aren´t now 100%-0% but some 90%-10% :d

also I read that we will play without our best goalkeeper Kozmer and best scorer Faměra, so the chances are probably again 100-0 :lol:

game ended on penalities :d

7 minutes ago, hckosice said:

cool, what score ?

18-17 for Serbia

Balaž 12:11, Mandić 12:12, M.Kolarik 13:12, S.Rašović 13:13 Zatovič brani Rističević, V.Rašović 13:14, M.Tkač 14:14, Stojanović 
brani Hoferica, Seman 15:14, Subotić 15:15
Balaž 16;15, Mandić 16;16, M.Kolarik 17:16, S.Rašović 17:17, Zatovič Dobođanov ulazi i brani, V.Rašović 17:18

5 minutes ago, dareza said:

site of our federation is dead :d I hope that Slovakia won match. for this young team one point is good.

just found that you won :d

so close of win against Serbia in water polo, oh dear can you even imagine that :d

btw it was a full house in the mini arena in Nováky today, it must be the attendance record for water polo in SVK :d

3 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

18-17 for Serbia

Balaž 12:11, Mandić 12:12, M.Kolarik 13:12, S.Rašović 13:13 Zatovič brani Rističević, V.Rašović 13:14, M.Tkač 14:14, Stojanović 
brani Hoferica, Seman 15:14, Subotić 15:15
Balaž 16;15, Mandić 16;16, M.Kolarik 17:16, S.Rašović 17:17, Zatovič Dobođanov ulazi i brani, V.Rašović 17:18