Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

George_D

Water Polo 2017 Discussion Thread

26 posts in this topic

So tomorrow is scheduled a great day in SVK. we will host the worlds, european, olympic etc... champions :d

Image may contain: 1 person, water

Unbelievable thing, even in our medias we can find today articles about a water polo match with both rosters :crazy:http://sport.aktuality.sk/c/255297/vodne-polo-sl-silu-slovakov-preveria-v-novakoch-favorizovani-srbi/

Hope our Serbian friends will be friendly with us and will show some mercy :d

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

So tomorrow is scheduled a great day in SVK. we will host the worlds, european, olympic etc... champions :d

Image may contain: 1 person, water

Unbelievable thing, even in our medias we can find today articles about a water polo match with both rosters :crazy:http://sport.aktuality.sk/c/255297/vodne-polo-sl-silu-slovakov-preveria-v-novakoch-favorizovani-srbi/

Hope our Serbian friends will be friendly with us and will show some mercy :d

It will be good match because Serbia will play with very young team and with few new players. :d Actually only two players from team that participate in Rio :d

Edited by dareza

24 minutes ago, dareza said:

It will be good match because Serbia will play with very young team and with few new players. :d Actually only two players from team that participate in Rio :d

yes they mentioned it in the article (Mandic and Jaksic), but still Serbia is huge favorite, maybe the chances aren´t now 100%-0% but some 90%-10% :d

also I read that we will play without our best goalkeeper Kozmer and best scorer Faměra, so the chances are probably again 100-0 :lol:

23 hours ago, hckosice said:

yes they mentioned it in the article (Mandic and Jaksic), but still Serbia is huge favorite, maybe the chances aren´t now 100%-0% but some 90%-10% :d

also I read that we will play without our best goalkeeper Kozmer and best scorer Faměra, so the chances are probably again 100-0 :lol:

game ended on penalities :d

4 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

game ended on penalities :d

cool, what score ?

site of our federation is dead :d I hope that Slovakia won match. for this young team one point is good.

7 minutes ago, hckosice said:

cool, what score ?

18-17 for Serbia

Balaž 12:11, Mandić 12:12, M.Kolarik 13:12, S.Rašović 13:13 Zatovič brani Rističević, V.Rašović 13:14, M.Tkač 14:14, Stojanović 
brani Hoferica, Seman 15:14, Subotić 15:15
Balaž 16;15, Mandić 16;16, M.Kolarik 17:16, S.Rašović 17:17, Zatovič Dobođanov ulazi i brani, V.Rašović 17:18

5 minutes ago, dareza said:

site of our federation is dead :d I hope that Slovakia won match. for this young team one point is good.

just found that you won :d

so close of win against Serbia in water polo, oh dear can you even imagine that :d

btw it was a full house in the mini arena in Nováky today, it must be the attendance record for water polo in SVK :d

3 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

18-17 for Serbia

Balaž 12:11, Mandić 12:12, M.Kolarik 13:12, S.Rašović 13:13 Zatovič brani Rističević, V.Rašović 13:14, M.Tkač 14:14, Stojanović 
brani Hoferica, Seman 15:14, Subotić 15:15
Balaž 16;15, Mandić 16;16, M.Kolarik 17:16, S.Rašović 17:17, Zatovič Dobođanov ulazi i brani, V.Rašović 17:18

Just now, hckosice said:

still this si good for Slovakia. Second place in group is now realistic. So, you can be in pot 2 for next WL and maybe even better draw for Euro 2018.

LEN EUROPEAN JR WATER POLO CHAMPIONSHIPS, DRAW

Draw for the Qualifications Tournament to the Men’s European Junior Water Polo Championships to be played in Malta on 10 – 17 September 2017.

Qualification Tournaments to be played on 11 – 14 May 2017.

21 teams have been seeded in four groups as follows: 
Group A to be played in Austria:
MNE, TUR, NED, MDA, AUT
Group B to be played in Slovenia: 
GER, SVK, POL, BLR, BUL, SLO
Group C to be played in Great Britain:
ROU, UKR, GBR, ISR, LTU
Group D to be played in Georgia:
FRA, GEO, SUI, CZE, CYP

The seventeen teams entered the Women’s European Junior Water Polo Championships 2017 are directly qualified to the Championship proper to be played in Novi Sad (SRB) on 19 – 27 August 2017.

I guess already qualified teams for men's are MLT, SRB, ESP, GRE, CRO, ITA, RUS and HUN

Men's junior World Championship is awarded to Serbia....it will be first time that we host it

I am yet to find out who will host women's edition